Price Reduced. An extremely well built and very custom chopped, shaved and tubbed hotrod. Showing less than 500 miles on older high end build. Driven regularly, but for few miles to local car shows and events.
• Professionally built custom chassis
• 4 link coilover rear and dropped axle front
• Discs brakes up front and large drums in rear
• All steel car. Extremely well done chop top with rear glass laid forward. Door fitment is excellent and wind wings were even chopped and resized. Window roll up and down as expected
• Very nice Dupont Chroma pearl yellow paint job with red/blue flame scheme covers entire body. In my opinion, it is a very well done paint job and shines like a diamond in the sun, but has a few blemishes including chips and scratches from rocks and garage bumps.
• Shaved doors and trunk. Door poppers with manual cable release backup
• 454 BBC with mild cam. Totally streetable and pump gas friendly, but car is set up to take big horsepower if you chose
• Dual fan set up (one mechanical and one electric) and custom ductwork in body for cooling
• Turbo 400 transmission. Freshly rebuilt summer of 2018 including new shift kit and stall converter
• Nodular “N code” ford 9 inch. Freshly rebuilt summer of 2018 including new 3.70 Yukon gears, new carrier and pinion bearings, and new Trak-Lok posi unit.
• Moser Engineering 31 spline forged steel axles
• Vintage American racing wheels. Mickey Thompson drag radials out back (can run a monster 18” wide tire if you chose)
• Two buckets seats, rear area has a custom roll bar
• Lots of vintage gear including Pete and Jakes steering wheel, finned aluminum valve covers and Moon gauges
• 3’ full stainless exhaust with flowmasters out back. Cutouts with open side dumps for when you want to get rowdy.
Adam Carolla’s studio plans to release ‘Shelby American’ film this fall
30 modern hypercars also will be displayed in upcoming exhibition
Donkervoort celebrates founder’s 70th with the new D8 GTO-JD70
Your fire-breathing all-season family hauler has arrived and is ready to hit the soccer game before heading to the racetrack.
Pick of the Day was featured in a New York newspaper article
The legendary driver was highly regarded both for his driving ability and mechanical skills
Did you guess Chevy, as in driving to the levy? If so, you were wrong
Radically styled 1939 Corniche to be unveiled in September at Salon Privé
Automobilia and more will be on the auction docket