Lowered my price by over $8000. If I do not sell this time I will pull it off and try again in the fall.
Selling my 1965 Ford Falcon convertible. (rare car)
- 302 crate Motor (less than 1000 miles on it)
- Brand new C4 auto transmission
- New disc brakes all around
- New complete dual exhaust system
- Air shocks in the back
- New bucket seats
- New B&H floor shifter
- New tachometer installed on dash
- Brand new door sills
- New door panel that need to be installed.
- Top is very nice and operates flawlessly (no rot or rips)
This car is VERY solid and runs great! The paint is older, but looks great all cleaned and waxed. I would say its a nice driver paint job.
This is a great running and looking classic that you will be proud to show off to your friends or any car show.
I am only selling my ride because I am too busy with kids sports these days, would rather have someone enjoy her instead of watching her sit and rot.
If you are expecting a show quality car that you need to trailer from show to show please move on. This is a classic fun driver, the under carriage and body are solid and rust free. All Major components have been taken car of for you...only minor things like a window register, the 10 year old paint job, old radio does not work....this is a great little piece of history.
My email is [email protected] if interested