- 7463 miles on the car- transmission, rear end, etc. except for engine.
- Engine: 5.0 Roller replaced 2018 - has 613 actual miles on it.
- Transmission T5 Ford
- 9" Ford Rear end 3.50 ratio
- MSD Electronic ignition
- Rack & Pinion Front end
- Disc Brakes
- Electric Wipers
- Digital Radio and CD Player
- Heat AND AC!!!!!
- No Rust
- Over $40,000 in this car- it was a to-the-frame restoration. Serious inquiries only.
The Pick of the Day is an attractively built classic truck
Updated suspension and a powerful high-tech V6 engine highlight test drive of the ‘dual-purpose’ pickup truck
1960s-era style bodywork combined with electric drivetrain races off with Showstopper honors
Pick of the Day has rich Burgundy color and tan leather interior
Latest episode focuses on coupe that packs 440 cid V8 with 375 horsepower
Adele Lancia led effort to produce the Ardea after her husband’s death
Collector car auction scheduled for July 25-27 in North Carolina
The Pick of the Day is said to be an authentic piece of motorsport history
Ted West reissues ‘Closing Speed,’ and this time in the format he wanted in the first place