- 7463 miles on the car- transmission, rear end, etc. except for engine.
- Engine: 5.0 Roller replaced 2018 - has 613 actual miles on it.
- Transmission T5 Ford
- 9" Ford Rear end 3.50 ratio
- MSD Electronic ignition
- Rack & Pinion Front end
- Disc Brakes
- Electric Wipers
- Digital Radio and CD Player
- Heat AND AC!!!!!
- No Rust
- Over $40,000 in this car- it was a to-the-frame restoration. Serious inquiries only.
Pick of the day is a 1962 Volkswagen Type 2 Double Cab
Custom heritage Corvette, rare French classic on the docket
FIVA would reject cars converted to electric propulsion
Peters, Portman bill, S 2455, would boost Historic Vehicle Association’s preservation effort
The Pick of the Day is a two-seater derivative of the popular Austin 7
A&W restaurant in Boulder City celebrates parent company’s 100th birthday
Here are several classic 4x4s ideal for snow-covered roads
Historic Motoring Awards presented for the ninth time in England
Pick of the Day is a 1955 Ford Thunderbird wearing ’56 Crown Vic trim