Up for sale or trade is a full custom 62 F-100 in stunning condition and colors. Paint color is Bahama Blue with ghost flames. Paint is a few years old but still shows very well. Many exterior features like shaved door handles, tubbed rear wheel wells and diamond stitch panels
The interior was completely redone and completed in 2018. Professionally done to include new carpet, door panels, headliner and leather stitched dash pad. Also, new Autometer gauge package with GPS speedo, B&M Hammer shifter, complete 21 circuit wire harness and fuse panel, new touch screen Nav/Radio/Dvd.
Performance comes from a 1969 Corvette LT1 350 Sbc. Double hump heads, power steering and brakes with front discs. Trans is a short tail Turbo 350 with 2600 stall converter and shift kit.
This truck is a blast to own and drive. It's an absolute head turner and is a hit at any show. Clean and clear Florida title in hand
Thanks for looking.....
Below are some highlights of the features and upgrades.
- 1969 Corvette LT1 wth double hump heads
- 10:1 compression
- Balanced and Blueprinted
- 280 cam
- High vol oil pump
- Holley 750 double pumper
- Geared cam drive
- Roller rockers
- Holley aluminum street dominator intake
- Billet pulleys
- Billet alternator and PS brackets
- Stainless Fan
- New Finned shotgun style air intake
- New Finned fabricated valve covers
- New PS pump and reservoir
- Wrapped ceramic headers
- High torque starter
- Redone 2018
- New carpet, headliner, door panels and leather stitched dash pad
- Leather seats
- Autometer gauges with GPS speedo
- Jensen touchscreen GPS nav radio / Model vx7022
- B&M Hammer shifter
- Billet door and window handles
- New front and rear glass and rubber moldings
- Weld polished aluminum wheels
- 31/16.50 x 15 rear Mickey Thompsons
- Narrowed Ford rear
- New Aluminum 15 gal fuel cell
- New rear truck / tool box
- New rear led lights
- 391 gears
- Shaved handles and tailgate
- Newer drive shaft and U joints
Pick of the Day is a like-new Ford F100
Purchased from grandfather, vintage pickup finally is heading to a well-deserved retirement
Brothers like to build, and now there’s a dad-and-daughter project in the works, too
Hand-me-down from uncle to nephew is in original and running condition
The yellow-and-maroon paint scheme may not be to everyone’s liking, but the seller of the Pick of the Day, a 1956 Ford F-100, notes that the pickup is a “very original” fat-fender example
My oldest son, Rob, and I purchased an old farm truck that had almost as much rust as it did clean metal.
Let’s say you are buying your dream car, and you really can’t decide between the classic look of an old truck, or a modern muscle car.
So, what do you think is the fastest-growing segment of car collectors? European sports cars? Rare muscle cars? Classics?
An upcoming exhibit tracing the history of Ford F-Series pickup trucks since 1948, announced for January by LeMay seemed like a good jumping-off point for today’s Pick of the Week.