1978 Chevrolet Camaro Sport Coupe
Original owner. Garaged since 1992.
Total mileage since new: 115,000
Driven less than 10,000 miles since re-engine.
Blueprinted 350 V8 installed in 1991.
Runs and drives great!
- Edelbrock Performance four-barrel carburetor, intake manifold, air cleaner
- Mallory electric fuel pump system with filter, pressure regulator, and gauge
- Hedman Headers
- Dual Flowmaster mufflers
- Quicksilver shifter
- MSD ignition
- Optima red-top gel battery and onboard trickle charger
- Western Mag wheels
- Goodyear Eagle tires
- Needs new paint. Some light surface rust
- Old alarm system removed (front left fender)
- Driver’s seat needs new upholstery
- Excellent Sony CD changer MP3 sound system
- Original owner’s manual, GM Service manuals
- Original window stickers