drag-slide thumbnails for quick selection
This stunning GM Flame Red slightly modified 57 Bel Aire Nomad sitting on Foose Classics Legend Chrome Wheels with Goodyear Eagle F-1 tires exudes poise in its beauty and stance. The first glance is tantalizing in the way the contemporary elements enhance this timeless Nomad. After further reflection one might realize the age-old adage, less is more, and the removal of the rockets and door handles bring this memorable and one of the best of all-time designs, into the twentieth century. The form, the balance, the clean lines of this slightly modified immortal classic can only be described in one word, “Perfect”.
- Foose Classics Legend Chrome Rims with Goodyear Eagle F1 Tires, (18’s front & 20’s rear)
- Corvette Grill
- Shaved Rockets and Door Knobs.
- Door Poppers. (press a key fob and the doors open)
- Subtle updates distinguish this classic from the already stunning 57 Chevy Bel Aire Nomad classic body style. One of the greatest of all time!
- Functional - Even the clock works!
- Power Doors
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Balanced and Blueprinted 1971 block, 406 C.I., 9:46 compression.
- TRW forged pistons, stock rods and crank, 1.94 intake, 1,.60 exhaust in stock heads.
- 262 grind hydraulic cam with Isky springs.
- Edelbrock performer intake port matched to heads.
- Holley 3310 with 750 cfm K&N air filter.
- 1964 corvette air cleaner housing.
- Mallory 110 electric fuel pump with canister style filter.
- 1971 350 turbo with trans go shift kit.
- Derale coolant style pan (1 quart extra capacity)
- Hayde transmission cooler, stock converter.
- Narrowed 2” less that stock ford 9” Trac Lok with forged Currie 31 spline axles 11” drum brakes 3:50 gear ratio.
- brakes and steering are 1968 Camaro. Adco sway bars front and rear. 605 power steering. BB chevy pump with remote fill and aluminum pulleys. 1970 Chevelle front disc brakes with Chevy Citation booster.
- 1974 Chevy tilt column with stock remanufactured steering wheel.
- 1970 Chivelle power windows
- 1976 Chrysler Cordoba power front seats, HVAC (air, heat, defrost) unit from Artique blows cold air.
Car was done from a Rust-Free Car
Model:Bel Air Nomad
- Interior Color:Grey
- Engine Size:V-8
- Trim Level:Bel-Air
- Title Status:Clear
- Aftermarket Wheels:Yes
- Restoration History:Fully Restored
- Exterior Condition:Excellent
- Seat Material:Cloth
- CD Player:Yes
- Air Conditioning:Yes
- AM/FM Radio:Yes
- Custom Stereo:Yes
- Tinted Windows:Yes
- Power Brakes:Yes
- Power Steering:Yes
- Power Locks:Yes
- Power Windows:Yes
- Power Seats:Yes
- Tilt Wheel:Yes
- Engine History:Replaced
- Engine Condition:Running
- Drive Train:Rear-wheel drive