1959 Porsche 356 A Coupe
Factory Right Hand Drive, completed May 12, 1959, originally delivered by Archibald Frazer Nash (AFN) from premises at Falcon Works, London Road in Isleworth Middlesex, England. Originally ordered in Silbermetall (Silver metallic) color code 5706. This 356 has been in storage for the past 30 years. Matching Normal 1600cc engine & transmission per Kardex. Needing complete restoration including metal work, mechanical work, and full cosmetic restoration. Straight body with good gaps and panel fit. Basically complete with everything seen in the photographs. Rare opportunity to acquire the end of production of the 356A Right Hand Drive Coupe, one of very few ever produced.