Fully restored 1937 Ford 2-Door Sedan. 3.6L Flathead V-8. Brand new interior, paint job, original engine, 3-speed. The title is clean and current and there is absolutely no rust.
Work completed on the car:
- Reassembled engine with new copper head gaskets and manifold gasket.
- Installed new oil pan and water pump gaskets
- Installed several new head studs, nuts, washers, and polished stainless bolt caps.
- Clean, paint and reseal transmission and install a new clutch disc
- Rebuild barks, adapt and installed a new dual master cylinder
- Reassembled chassis including front and rear suspension
- Mounted and balanced wheels and tires
- Installed new tube shocks and rear sway bar kit
- Flushed, cleaned and pressure tested fuel tank