drag-slide thumbnails for quick selection
- Fully rebuilt and restored
- 'C' code original restored 289 V8
- Added headers, chrome air cleaner, electric fan, aluminum intake
manifold and electronic ignition
- Professionally dyno tuned at 280 rwhp
- 4 speed Top Loader manual w/Hurst shifter
- Manual steering and brakes
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- Lot's of documentation/invoices of the restoration process
- Newly restored bucket interior
- Rebuilt and undercoated undercarriage
- Brand new stunning orange paint with black stripes
You are looking ata freshly restored, well documented, head turning
Fastback Mustang with a top-notch restoration quality. The orange
exterior paint is simply gorgeous and shines nicely in the sun
paired with black racing stripes and chrome American Racing wheels.
This mustang has a great stance and will steal the show anywhere
you take it. All the trim and emblems shine nice and there appears
to be all new weather stripping.The interior is nicely restored
with all new upholstery, carpet, headliner, and an excellent
looking dash board.
Under the hood is the believed to be original rebuilt 289 cubic
inch V8 with added headers, electronic ignition, electric radiator
fans and a Edelbrock 4 barrel and aluminum intake manifold. This
motor was professionally dyno tuned here locally and is running
very good. The small block 289 power paired to a 4 speed Top Loader
transmission is a very fun combo in this roomy Fastback 2+2 body.
The undercarriage is fully rebuilt sporting all new rubberand is
nicely detailed. Overall this is a very well done mustang with a
great look, stance, sound and ride quality!
- Interior Color:Black
- Stock Number:F3551C