• 1972 Dodge Demon 340 and loaded with options
• A Beautiful example and 1 of only 1667 built( how many left?)
• Matching #'s Original Hi perf 340cid/275hp 4bbl engine
• Optional close ratio A833 4 speed transmission with original Hurst floor shifter
• Chrysler HD 3.23 ratio rear differential
• Correct code mirror finish "Light Gunmetal metallic paint that's been freshly wet sanded and buffed
• Nicely restored black interior
• Great look Demon stripes and callouts
• Original steering wheel and dash with 120mph speedo
• Great sounding dual exhaust w/ correct tips
• Original AM radio
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Optional Fast Ratio Power Steering
• Optional front power disc brakes
• Correct rally wheels with correct argent caps and raised white letter radials
• Loaded with Documentation including broadcast sheet, copies of original window sticker, warranty information and original owners manual!
• These cars sound great and are fast and this one faster than most!
• Show or drive this Ultra-rare, Investment Grade, Collector Quality, 1972 Dodge Dart Demon!
Midwest’s popular motorcycle show welcomes diversity and creativity
She restored and sold the German classic but they are back together
Meanwhile, Corvette museum shoots for the moon and Australian ‘museum’ closes
Pick of the Day is restored and updated 1977 International Scout II
About 1,250 collector cars, trucks and motorcycles, as well as pieces of automobilia, will be offered at the inaugural auction
After decades in storage, the rare gullwing is back in the light
What, you don’t cruise the highway at 140 mph?
Italian marque used beautiful coachwork to set itself apart
Porsches, BMW 502 racer headline the catalog in Coventry