Completely restored 1967 Ford Mustang with 55,000 original miles, a new 351 Windsor motor with 2,500 miles mated to a 4-speed manual transmission. 100% rust free body and chassis originally from California and has all original sheet metal.
Everything has been replaced or renewed inside and out including a beautiful metallic blue professional paint job. All gauges and lights work and has zero leaks. It's absolutely gorgeous and cannot go anywhere without being stopped by admirers asking questions. Drives and sounds as good as it looks. This is a show quality vintage Mustang ready to go.
- Rebuilt 351 Windsor w 2,500 miles
- Mild cam, head work, triple angle valve job
- performance aluminum intake
- Edelbrock 600 Carburetor
- MSD high Out put electronic ignition - Aluminum Ford Performance polished valve covers
- Ford Toploader 4 speed transmission
- New pressure plate and center force clutch
- new transmission mount
- New Power steering w new Hydraulic Steering cylinder, hoses, and ball joints
- New suspension w new shocks, springs, and 1" lowering kit.
- Differential rear end was upgraded with a 9" Ford Posi Traction Differential + Moser performance axles
- New Metallic Lapis Blue paint job
- New Retro Sound head unit
- Clarion Amp
- MB Quartz 6x9 rears + 6.5 fronts
- New disc brakes, hoses, and new Master Cylinder.
- New Eleanor Style 17"Aluminum Wheels + 4 new tires
- New Flowmaster dual Exhaust system
- New custom headers.l
- New Shelby wood / stainless steering wheel
- New, Starter, New Alternator, new Water Pump
- Brand new Fuel Tank and fuel sending unit
- New Ford Motor Sport Tachometer
- Brand new Red Top Optima Battery
- Brand New Hurst Competition Plus Shifter Assembly
- All brand new bulbs + head lights
Serious buyers only. Clean title in hand. Call or text 470-729-2853 Thanks!
1960s-era style bodywork combined with electric drivetrain races off with Showstopper honors
The Detroit automotive leader known as the father of the Mustang dies at 94
Pro-Fab unit from ididit weighs just 3.85 pounds
The Pick of the Day is an original example of the special-edition package
Classic Industries gallops out new reproduction parts
Patrolman’s posting on social media goes viral, now known as the #SnowPony
The Pick of the Day is a desirable 1993 Fox-body LX model
Pick of the Day is a convertible with 6-cylinder engine and front bench seat
One of the special 1995 Mustang GTs is the Pick of the Day