This is a beautifully restored 1965 Mustang Fastback that is mechanically sound with under 3,000 miles since completed!
1. Professionally built 289 motor stroked out to 331ci with 425 hp (cost: $7,500)
2. Professionally installed American Auto wiring harness complete. All electrical systems work, even the cigarette lighter!
3. Professionally rebuilt 4 speed top loader transmission with new Hurst 4-speed shifter
4. Borgeson close ratio power steering box
5. All new ball joints and bushings - very tight steering
6. Disc brakes front and back
7. New spings front and back
8. Interior in excellent condition
9. Retro Sound system
10. New fuel tank
11. Rebuilt gauge cluster, all guages work
12. New paint, No rust/very solid under body
13. New dual exhause with Flowmaster 40’s (see video; sounds amazing)
14. Entire floor pan lined with Dynomat sound deadening material.
15. Trunk lid spring missing and E-brake system not complete
This is a very fun car to drive and turns lots of heads ever where you go.
Get behind the wheel of Ford’s legendary car that started a movement
Vaughn Gittin Jr. drifts his way around the Nordschleife
It took 17 years, but Christine is back in the garage
This is the 17th in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Las Vegas collector car auction
The Pick of the Day is a low-mileage fastback equipped with its original 428cid Cobra Jet V8
The Pick of the Day is a rare and scantly remembered performance pony car
Watching a long-promised moment happen is pretty awesome
Semi-autonomous Ford classic struggled to stay on the pavement
In the end, it was a dead heat between two Detroit giants