This is a beautifully restored 1965 Mustang Fastback that is mechanically sound with under 3,000 miles since completed!
1. Professionally built 289 motor stroked out to 331ci with 425 hp (cost: $7,500)
2. Professionally installed American Auto wiring harness complete. All electrical systems work, even the cigarette lighter! (cost: $3,000)
3. Professionally rebuilt 4 speed top loader transmission with new Hurst 4-speed shifter
4. Borgeson close ratio power steering box
5. All new ball joints and bushings - very tight steering
6. Disc brakes front and back
7. New spings front and back
8. Interior in excellent condition
9. Retro Sound system
10. New fuel tank
11. Rebuilt gauge cluster, all guages work
12. New paint, No rust/very solid under body
13. New dual exhause with Flowmaster 40’s (see video; sounds amazing)
14. Entire floor pan lined with Dynomat sound deadening material.
15. Trunk lid spring missing and E-brake system not complete
This is a very fun car to drive and turns lots of heads ever where you go.
I would be happy to split the shipping costs within the continental US using a reasonable shipping company!
Classic Industries launches new parts catalog for 1964-2004 Mustangs
It’s fast. It’s loud. And it’s Dark Highland Green.
The first pre-production hardtop to receive a Ford serial number will be offered at no reserve during the Scottsdale auction in January
How would feel if Ford added two doors its iconic vehicle line?
Drive Toward a Cure staging raffle of BRM Chronographe watch with hand-painted Nicolas Hunziker artwork
Get behind the wheel of Ford’s legendary car that started a movement
Vaughn Gittin Jr. drifts his way around the Nordschleife
It took 17 years, but Christine is back in the garage
This is the 17th in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Las Vegas collector car auction