This is a beautifully restored 1965 Mustang Fastback that is mechanically sound with under 3,000 miles since completed!
1. Professionally built 289 motor stroked out to 331ci with 425 hp (cost: $7,500)
2. Professionally installed American Auto wiring harness complete. All electrical systems work, even the cigarette lighter! (cost: $3,000)
3. Professionally rebuilt 4 speed top loader transmission with new Hurst 4-speed shifter
4. Borgeson close ratio power steering box
5. All new ball joints and bushings - very tight steering
6. Disc brakes front and back
7. New spings front and back
8. Interior in excellent condition
9. Retro Sound system (sounds AMAZING!)
10. New fuel tank
11. Rebuilt gauge cluster, all guages work
12. New paint, No rust/very solid under body
13. New dual exhause with Flowmaster 40’s (see video; sounds amazing)
14. Entire floor pan lined with Dynomat sound deadening material.
15. Trunk lid spring missing and E-brake system not complete
This is a very fun car to drive and turns lots of heads ever where you go.
If you're looking for a Mustang that is "complete" that you can just drive and enjoy, this is the one!
I would be happy to split the shipping costs within the continental US using a reasonable shipping company!
Pro-Fab unit from ididit weighs just 3.85 pounds
The Pick of the Day is an original example of the special-edition package
Classic Industries gallops out new reproduction parts
Patrolman’s posting on social media goes viral, now known as the #SnowPony
The Pick of the Day is a desirable 1993 Fox-body LX model
Pick of the Day is a convertible with 6-cylinder engine and front bench seat
One of the special 1995 Mustang GTs is the Pick of the Day
1,470 pieces will need to be put together
Pick of the Day was used for a few parades, a graduation, but otherwise has been in storage