Need it Shipped? Get a Free Quote
Premium Enclosed Auto Shipping To Your Door. Shipping Times Guaranteed!
We are asking for your email address so that a copy of the quote can be directly emailed to you, and your rate can be locked in for 30-days.
5-Day Shipping (Standard)
This 1972 Monte Carlo is incomparable. Purchased by
the present owner in 1973, it has been lovingly
maintained since. You'll find this '72 monte to
be completely original. Its arrow
straight body with immaculate acrylic lacquer factory paint turns
heads. The undisturbed engine compartment remains
authentic and unpainted. The trunk with factory mat, jack
cover and never-run spare tire is a rarity Soft
Ray tinted glass and bright work are exceptional.
The interior is spotless, including seat covers, dash pad,
instruments, head liner, carpet and door panels.
SPECIAL NOTE: All numbers matching car.
- 350 cu. in. Turbo-Fire engine
- Exterior: Cover Tan with Black vinyl top
- Interior: Covert vinyl
- 4 Season air conditioning
- Remote control rear view mirror
- Turbo Hydra-matic transmission
- Rally wheels with trim rings and caps
- GR 70 x 15 Michelin Radial Tires
- AM/FM Push button radio
- Cruise Control - Dealer Installed
- Power steering and Power disc brakes
- Hide-a-way wipers, Electric clock, wood-grain interior
accnts, glove compartment light, underhood light, trunk light and
mat, Jack Cover.
- ASTRO ventilation
- Front seat back latches
- Seat Belt reminder system (Front shoulder belts)
Exterior Color:Covert Tan
- Interior Color:Covert
- Exterior Condition:Excellent
- Seat Material:Vinyl
- Air Conditioning:Yes
- AM/FM Radio:Yes
- Tinted Windows:Yes
- Cruise Control:Yes
- Power Brakes:Yes
- Power Steering:Yes
- Engine History:Original
- Engine Condition:Running