This 1972 VW Beetle Convertible Classic has been fully restored, here are some of the new parts in it:
- Front and Rear Suspension
- All seals (windows, doors, hood, windshield)
- Convertible top
- New Breaks
- New Paint (All over)
- New Upholstery
- New Door Panels
- LED headlights ( change to any color you'd like)
- Brake pump and fluid reservoir tank
- New gas pump
- New alternator
- New transmission clutch
- New Windshield
- New Bumpers (Front & Rear)
- New Wiring Harness
- Black Undercoat (interior and undercarriage)
- Sound System ( Kicker speakers and Amplifier)
- New "Retro" Radio with AUX input
... We are taking offers on this Beetle, call us and let us know what would you like to pay for this Lady Bug (210) 432-8310.
The all-original two-owner Beetle looks to be in remarkable condition
Iconic classic Volkswagens are rising in value, especially for rare original, restored models such as today’s Pick
Oval-window car has original-spec 36-hp engine and manual gearbox
RealVolkswagenParts.com showcases some overlooked details
Here’s the kind of thing that makes VW fanatics flip out, an accurately restored Type 1 from the first year they were brought into the U.S.
Among the anticipated 300 collector cars entered in the 44th annual Forest Grove Concours d’Elegance is a 1964 Volkswagen Beetle with 22 original miles.
I really wanted to like the 2016 Volkswagen Beetle convertible as much as my grandchildren did, and they loved riding in the car with just the sky above their heads.