1974 Cadillac Eldorado
"Its 1974 all over again. The good days, great music, great clubs, great times and great cars that made a statement. The 1974 Cadillac Eldorado was the flagship for Cadillac and here we have an excellent example of what they were. You are viewing an original 14,279 mile example that has been pampered all of its life."
- One owner, original title, original paint.
- Original leather and a host of options.
- Cranberry Firemist paint, sumputous leather, cabriolet padded top, full power, dual comfort seats, dual power seat, tilt and teliscopic wheel, cruise control, air conditioning.
- AM-FM 8-track for your disco tapes.
- Outside thermostadt, trunk release.
- Vanity mirror.
The Pick of the Day is ‘great at multi-tasking’
Nick takes the old girl on a tour of Beverly Hills
The Pick of the Day celebrates the Fourth of July in a big way
Rare Elvis-style Cadillac leads nearly 300-car docket
Big Caddy coupe has been driven less than 41,000 miles since new
This stunning example of a Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz has been meticulously restored.
Introduced in 1953, the Cadillac Eldorado was the automaker’s launch into the new era of automotive design, demonstrating the brand’s dominance in the growing luxury car segment.
The plan seemed simple enough: Let’s take old cars to the drive-in movie some night, just like back in the day when the cars were new.
Introduced in 1953, the Cadillac Eldorado was the automaker’s launch into the new era of automotive design, proving again the brand’s dominance in the growing luxury car segment.