1928 Model T Pickup
- Frame: Mid 80's S10, long bed extension cab
- Chevy 350, .040 over, 081 casting heads with 1.94 intake valves, comp cam, GM hydraulic lifters, professional products hurricane intake, Edelbroc 600 cfm carb. King bearings, Melling m55v oil pump, double roller timing set 10.2:1 compression, premium gas only. Wix 1061 or 1069 filter recommended and Rotella 15W40 oil with a pint of STP oil treatment, or Brad Penn 10W40 racing oil recommended.
- Back half stock S10 two piece drive shaft, new U Joints same as S10
- Uses large blade style fuses
Fuel Pump & Fuel Tank
- Mr. Gasket fuel pump mounted on frame near fuel tank, 16 gallon fuel tank from 67 Mustang
- 7" lights from Speedway Motors, replacement bulbs available through them. Tail lights and blinkers standard automotive part available at any parts store .
218-259-7793 or 218-832-6500