I had the car professionally done at Angie's Automotive in San Bernardino, CA. Angie has been resto-moding cars for over 35 years that I know of. I am the 3rd owner of the car, it was built in Oakland, CA and has spent it's entire life here in California.
Here are the improvements that I did and I have all supporting documents and receipts for the work done.
Never any rust at all, never any repairs to floor pans, body or anything else underside is in PRESTINE condition. I have always ran 5W20 Full Synthetic ( Shaffer's Oil ).
1. 350 CI GM Turn-Key Crate Engine - 330HP
2. 700 R4 Tranny
3. 9" Ford Curry Rear End 360 Gears
4. I Did IT Tilt Steering Colum
5. 16" Original Steering Wheel that's was cut down
6. All New Car Wiring
7. Power Windows
8. Power Wing Windows
9. Power Door Locks
10. Viper Alarm
11. Digital Dash
12. Up-dated AM / FM Radio with Blue Tooth That looks like Original Radio
13. Vintage Air / Heat
14. Stainless Steel Large Horizontal Radiator / Electric Fans
15. Disc Brakes All Around with the Larger Chrome Calipers
16. Serpentine Fan Belt
17. 605 Power Steering
18. XM / Serious Radio System
19. Dual outside Mirrors
20. 18" Foose Wheels Front / 20" Foose Wheels in Back
21. New Interior
22. Kick Panel Speakers
23. Red Accent Fluorescent Lights under seat ( Red )
24. Red Accent Fluorescent Lights under Car ( Red )
25. Insulation on Floor for Heat and Sound
26. Updated with IPhone Cord Charging Station
27. Electric Antenna
28. 2” Drop Spindles
Questions: John 951-662-3603
This is the 30th and final car in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Las Vegas collector car auction
This is the 18th in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Las Vegas collector car auction
H&H Classic Parts points out key parts of design changes from 1955-57
Pick of the Day is a 4-door Biscayne sedan in immaculate condition
A shiny Chevy grille, a little electrical tape, and we were stylin’, at least for a weekend
The Pick of the Day is a Chevy that packs the big-block performance V8 that was the subject of a famous Beach Boys song
This is the 12th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
AutoAncestry leads new owner to the shops that restored his show-quality car
In 1958, I turned 16 and got my first car, a ’50 Chevy convertible my two older sisters had abandoned.