Price drastically reduced - we are moving and sadly, wont have enough space for a 4th car.
* ORIGINAL IS ORIGINAL ONLY ONCE IN ITS LIFE.
* This rare "head-turning", amazingly virtually 100% original (unrestored) condition, limited production MARK IV, is an extraordinary specimen of one of the best quality on the market, of a collector's "Auto-show worthy" 1980 MGB.
* Original Body, Paint, Engine, Parts... truly almost everything except new soft-top, upholstery, etc. It even has original jack and tools.
* A joy to drive, this 42 year old glistening queen was selected as a Show car at the Miami Auto Show 2016 in the Antique Car room - "Best of class".
* Manufactured in very limited quantities for the Canadian Market, makes this unique "Factory Original", extremely rare - different than any 1980 MGB made for the US market. Note that this 1980 final year production model was part of the lowest production years, of the best quality MGB ever built.
* The original owner purchased it new, in Montreal Canada and immediately drove it to Florida. It never saw Winter weather and was sheltered in A/C and Garage for most of its life. In 2016, this baby was inherited and eventually sold to me through a broker I was working with.
* It is almost 100% original and amazingly, the frame has no rust! The Body is GORGEOUS.
* Approx 83,000 km (about 52,500 miles).
* Custom hidden A/C + $40,000+, and over 400 hours invested in this One-of-a-kind "labor of love". to professionally, gently tune, tinker and pamper this almost perfect irreplaceable roadster.
* Original Tonneau Cover, Original Convertible Boot cover and Get ready... Original period TIRES (in storage), Original Tool kit. almost every Screw was replaced to Stainless steel and most plated components, including the optional Luggage rack was re-chromed.
* INTERIOR: almost all ORIGINAL components, with new seats and new Soft top
* CUSTOM (hidden) added A/C with additional (2nd) engine cooling FAN.
* Runs beautifully... and we even added an Slow Drip Charge for the Battery.
* Since JUNE 2021 alone - Over $20,000 + 150 hours invested, meticulously cleaning, maintaining and detailing... including: 1) Compounding, 2) Ceramic coating of the Original 42 year old paint and original MARK IV Striping (single stage paint). 3) Everything maintenance 4) Replacement of all worn/old parts, 5) AC (my add-on) service, 6) New Rotors, 7) New Alternator, 8) New starter, 9) New Battery, 10) New Turn signal/Horn/Light arm assembly 11) Re-Wiring and new relays in most of the car, 12) Total Cleaning of engine and compartment,..... The list goes on and on ( details available if you are interested… )
* I know that I won’t recoup my over 400 hours of mechanical and technical labor invested, over the last few years, but If you are the enthusiast that knows this model and appreciate TRUE RARITY of this car (Original is Original only one time in its life), then it would be a pleasure to discuss it further with you.