SOLD.....SOLD..Outstanding total nut and bolt restoration with no expense spared.
* 454 cubic inch Chevrolet V8 / Tri-power carburetion / 525 horsepower
* Sanderson Headers, Aluminum radiator
* Muncie 4-speed manual transmission
* Hot Rod Air Conditioning / Custom Autosound audio, Classic instruments,
Moon tach. Power front windows.
* Remote door and drivers window.
* Power steering / CPP steering box / Wilwood 4-wheel power disc brakes.
* Restoration photos / Restoration receipts.
* Posi-traction rear axle / 3.70 gears.
* Upgraded suspension
* CPP upper control arms and pannard bar, dropped spindles.
* Extreme Performance double Redline tires. *
* 17 inch American Racing wheels.
* Correct Tuxedo Black paint
* Correct Red Interior.
Still an enduring favorite among aging Boomers, the ’55 Chevy was the automaker’s first “modern” design, the first of a trio of model years known collectively as the Tri-5 Chevys. This also marked the GM brand’s departure from its somewhat stodgy image. But you probably knew all that. What you might not have known is […]
This is the 17th car in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Scottsdale collector car auction
This is the 30th and final car in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Las Vegas collector car auction
This is the 18th in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Las Vegas collector car auction
H&H Classic Parts points out key parts of design changes from 1955-57
Pick of the Day is a 4-door Biscayne sedan in immaculate condition
A shiny Chevy grille, a little electrical tape, and we were stylin’, at least for a weekend
The Pick of the Day is a Chevy that packs the big-block performance V8 that was the subject of a famous Beach Boys song
This is the 12th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.