1977 F150 Ranger XLT 4X4, 351m C-6 auto trans, Dark Jade Green Metallic with Tan interior. Truck was painted and lifted 4" by the previous owner. I have owned it for about 5 years and really have enjoyed it and hate to see it go. I have done a lot of work on it since I bought it:
- Rebuilt Engine
- Rebuilt Transmission
- New gas tank
- Totally new brake system, all hoses and hard lines, calipers, cylinders, booster and master cylinder.
- 35" Goodyear Mud Terrain on new 15x10 Black Rock rims (95% tread)
- Radiator and hoses
- window regulators (both)
- Vacuum controls for Factory A/C system
- (RARE) Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender Flares (searched for about a year)
- POR-15 Frame, floors and underbody
- many other small things.
I have a few items that I have not gotten to install on the truck yet.
- 77-1/2 to 79 Upgraded Steering Linkage and drop pitman arm.
Truck has Factory installed A/C but needs a new compressor, will not hold a charge. Interior is clean except for a small tear on the driver side of the bench from sliding out. Has some bubbles in the paint over the doors, rear wheel wells and nose of hood. Motor and Trans run strong and 4X4 is awesome.