Seller Comments: Price reduced! Car appraised at $60.000! Make an offer!
Cruise in style in this one of a kind beauty! Rides like a dream with all the comforts of modern automobiles! Make an offer and this gorgeous HOT ROD LINCOLN could be yours!
PLEASE Review the Photos Section for complete written details about this beautiful one of kind Lincoln.
This one of a kind award winning Lincoln has received a re-cored radiator and an exterior paint refresh.
1947 Lincoln Sedan full custom from top to bottom. It retains its classic Lincoln identifying features complemented and enhanced with its long low look, custom modifications and detailing, striking two tone finish, and large custom wheels. The modification are well-chosen and superbly executed resulting in a highly original and dramatically distinctive custom that clearly shows its classic Lincoln lineage.
Significant modifications include:
1. Top chopped 3 inches
2. Body sectioned 3 inches
3. Headlights recessed 2 inches
4. 1986 Lincoln tail lights faired into rear fenders
5. Chrysler 3rd brake light flush mounted below rear window
6. Fenders welded to body and smoothed
7. Bumpers modified and regaped as follows:
* Front bumper shortened, reshaped and fitted to rear with guards faming the rear license plate
* Rear bumper reshaped, filled and mounted on front with guards
8. Filled and smoothed hood
9. Tinted, cut down one piece windshield
10. Late style body colored remote control sport type mirrors from a Chevrolet Caprice
11. Billet arm sequential wipers
12. Recessed left fender antenna
BODY: Solid, flawless, ripple free body with beautiful fitting doors, hood and trunk, and has seamless welded om fenders. Body was totally stripped and new metal welded in and/or cut out as required, including new rocker panels and floors. All modifications and metal work superbly executed.
FINISH: Custom 2 tone paint and graphics using PPG basecoat, clear coat system Upper color is 1997 Ford Jade and lower color is dark green. As indicated in the photos, the tow tone color pattern is used to accent the vehicle’s long, low, sweeping lines. Has hand applied pin striping on the trunk.
CHROME: Bumpers, grille and all chrome is flawless
GLASS: Flawless tinted glass, one piece windshield and all glass was shortened for lowered roof line
WHEELS: American 5 spoke racing custom, 17 inch X 8 inch
TIRES: Matched set of Michelin blackwalls P255/45ZR17
Engine: 1978 Lincoln Mark V 460 cubic inch V* engine (rebuilt) --See Vehicle Options Photo Page for complete details
See Photos for more information and detailed iwritten nfo on the entire car