1929 Ford Professionally Built Roadster. A quality and beautifully created Hot Rod that you can be proud of cruising or showing anywhere! Comes with original build pictures on disc and invoices. You can see expense and care put into this wonderful Hi-Boy Roadster. It has been garage kept and well maintained from day one, a real show winner!
This is a BeBops Glass Works Body fantastic paint, great door, power trunk and hood alignment, super fit and finish. Drive train is GM Crate SBC , GM Turbo 350 automatic transmission, Ford 9” rear all dressed in chrome or paint to match the body! Front End is Pete and Jakes, super bell chrome drop axle with cross body steering, chrome spring with pan hard and four bar suspension, disc brakes, chrome brake calipers and dust covers. Rear four bar suspension, adjustable Coil over Gas shocks and a pan hard bar for a stable ride! To finish the look the interior is leather look with polished Rosewood inserts. The removable hardtop is BeBops glass wrapped double stitched canvas look and foam headliner. All this rides on Boyd Coddington Wheels and Hoozier Tires. For those that want more detail read the list below.
· GM Crate SBC – 2000 miles Performer intake, Holley Performance Carb. S/S Bolt kit
· Performer intake, Holley Performance Carb. S/S bolt kit, 8mm blue pro wires
· GMTH350 automatic trans. Trans cooler/ Lokar shifter on the floor with Lokar E-Brake
· Sanderson Headers, stainless dual exhaust/with sound suppression
· Chrome Front end Superbell Pete and Jakes, Chrome Disc Brakes
· Unisteer cross body steering chrome 4 bar suspension/chrome shocks
· BeCool Radiator with Chrome overflow reservoir, 16” electric fan
· Ford 9” rear with 4 bar ladder bar suspension , pan hard and Adjustable coil over gas shocks
· Boyd Coddington Polished Wheels with Hoozier Pro Street 29X12.5 50R 15 24X7.50 R15
· GM chrome mini starter, Autometer Gauges , electric Speedometer
· Ron Francis “Bare Bonz” wiring,Optima Red Battery ,100 amp chrome alternator.
· Billet Tachometer, Steering Wheel, on 30” Steel Painted tilt column
· Steel Hood on Hidden Hinge and latch Assembly
· RCI Street Rod Fuel Cell Hidden in Trunk , electric Trunk opener
· Bench seat with seat belts “Coach Style” interior with rosewood burl look inserts.
· Pioneer AM/FM/CD/MP3 removable face with remote, for speaker sound system
· There must be more that I missed but check out the pictures email/call and ask I will respond!
If you want a real well built, great looking, fantastic ride this is the one!! You can’t build it at this price!
Cut and paste video on YouTube
Check it out more pictures on www.Mafia-Motors.com Boerne Texas. They make you a deal you shouldn't refuse!!!
Hot rod and lowrider were projects after coming home from the wars
Introduced in 1908, the Ford Model T was hand-built until 1914 when it was then made on a moving assembly line.
Danny Shaffer of Bakersfield, California was awarded the FAST Revolution Award for his 1933 Ford Roadster powered by a Boss 520 at the Western Street Rod Nationals.
As the Goodguys Rod & Custom Association season launched with a major show this past weekend, lots of people are focusing on fun street rods as the way to go.
History takes many forms, and as with automobiles, an ever-changing progression of styles and tastes.
At the Street Rod Nationals East held at the York Expo Center in York, Pennsylvania, the National Street Rod Association, NSRA, chose five vehicles to be awarded the “Pro’s Pick.”
The International Show Car Association and the National Street Rod Association have announced two winners of the “ISCA Pick” award:
A pair of ’32 Ford highboy roadsters look ready to roar in the U.S. Postal Service’s latest nod to American car culture with its new Hot Rods Forever Stamps.
Exotic styling. Limited production numbers. Breakthrough technology.