POSSIBLE TRADE FOR CLEAN 57 FORD COUNTRY SEDAN PLUS CASH
CLEAR TITLE IN MY NAME
Equipment: Dodge Ram Electric Seat w/ Console, Super Competition Racing Exhaust Headers, Hooker Aero Chamber Mufflers, Dual Exhaust Pipes w/H Pipe, Edelbrock Proflow Computerized Fuel Injection, Gun Rack Bin Behind Seat Storage, 4 Core Radiator w/Electric Fans, 6 Quart Oil Pan, Blistein Heavy Duty Shocks, Front and Rear Extra Large Sway Bars, 454 w/ Edelbrock Roller Cam RPM Heads 600?HP, Plush Premium Carpeting/Logo Mats/High Hump Cover, 5 Matching Wheels/Tires 265/75/16 Michelin, Towing Package w/ Standard RV 7 Pin Plug, Factory Power Steering and Brakes/Heater/No Radio, Detroit Locker POSI 410 1 Ton Eaton HO52 Rear End, Tanks Inc 70 Chevelle 21 Gal Under Bed Fuel Tank, 1000HP In tank fuel pump & Isspro tube sender, TURBO 400w/Shift Kit, Clutches, Sprag, 2200 RPM TC.
1. Lokar Transmission Downshift solenoid and cable--lets you dial in a hair trigger downshift.
2. Lokar Throttle (Gas Pedal to Throttle Body) Cable.
3. Sensor Controlled Dual High Speed Radiator Fans
4. NEW Power Brake Booster and Master Cylinder--painted epoxy black and divorced brake vacuum bottle.
5. NEW high volume water pump, premium thermostat. and aluminum red radiator hoses, new red premium heater hoses.
6. NEW Heater Core with a rebuilt heater box and controls--with a NEW heater blower motor.
7. Rebuilt Windshield Washer motor and NEW windshield washer bottle.
8. Bigger than stock premium anti-sway bars FRONT AND REAR.
9. ALL Fuel lines from 20 gallon 70 Chevelle gas tank are PTFE or teflon lined--THIS MEANS YOU CAN PARK THIS VALUABLE VEHICLE INSIDE WITHOUT TODAY'S ADDITIVE LACED AND STINKY GAS SENDING HARMFUL AND DANGEROUS FUMES INTO YOUR HOME, GARAGE OR LOCKER--OR WATER HEATER OR FURNACE PILOT LIGHTS. The Tanks, Inc tank has three vents: in/out/PVC valve--plus a factory double vented--IN AND OUT-- later model Chevy Truck fuel injection fuel cap--fuel fills on FAST and THROUGH THE REAR LICENSE PLATE. I have a custom made sheet metal plate in the glove box to weld over the factory hole in the cab.
10. The 2001 Dodge Ram Power Seat is wired into the fuse block with a Dodge factory wire.
11. Alternator has been converted using pro wiring to a High Amp and is internally regulated w/ribbed belt.
12. The Edelbrock GM style computer has been mounted in cab just under the dash radio vent fins for weather proof and cool running--all mounts have rubber feet for vibration protection.
13. The Edelbrock Proflow Fuel Injection is hand held control pad controlled--I have it wired to the glove box so you can grab it and tune -NO LAPTOP REQUIRED! ALL EDELBROCK INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED.
14. I have carefully matched Edelbrock components (2261 CAM, RPM HEADS, PROFLOW) for dialed in performance that is smooth and effortless--THIS BIG BLOCK PURRS--idles a little choppy, but scares the other drivers.
15. DUI Performance HEI Distributor with custom lengh MSD spark plug wires, new distributor cap and rotor.
16. Aluminum valve covers from Mercruiser Big Block
17. Gen 4 1977 454 2 Bolt Main Block--has aprox 15,000 miles since remanufactured---MACHINE WORK DONE BY THE ARCHIE SOMERS MACHINE SHOP, VANCOUVER,WA--with cast 10/10 crank, align bored, resized factory rods and balanced rotating assembly, Keith Black pistons +30, high volume medium pressure Melling Oil Pump, Edelbrock 2261 roller camshaft, NEW Edelbrock RPM Oval Heads that were pulled apart right out of the box and given a three angle valve job and pro setup, HOWARD'S CAMS RACING --high dollar version --Retrofit Roller lifters, High Strength Comp Cams push rods with carefully mocked up and tested with weak springs and a sharpie marker for correct custom length for valve train geometry, Comp Cams Pro Magnum steel Roller Rockers. True Roller Timing Chain and gear set with cam button for the roller cam. Check out the extra camshaft oiler tube in the pictures--this supplements the oil getting to the cam lobes that have extra spring pressure for the high lift cam--see also the custom splash shield to keep hot oil off the intake manifold--THIS HIGH DOLLAR MOTOR HAS EVERYTHING--- Have not yet gone to a DYNO--but I copied a John Lingenfelter build of 550HP and went one size bigger on the camshaft. THIS TRUCK HAS NEVER BEEN RACED--HIT 5500 RPM A COUPLE OF TIMES DURING TUNING... I run only 10/30 Valvoline VR1 Racing oil.
18. The Turbo 400 is filled with BG Universal Synthetic fluid. It is a racing trans with special clutches, a shift kit, and hardened sprag--I have also tuned it to shift AT RED LINE with my foot on the floor. It has a TCI 2200+ stall Torque Converter that really hooks up but gives reasonable fuel mileage--Highway mileage was 11.7 going over Mt Hood and city is unmeasured--who cares? Lets simply say the closed loop fuel injection works perfectly--you watch it work on the pad as it moves from Orange (perfect) to Red (lean) and Green (rich) and back to Orange--you can also input 3 complete power curves in the pad!
19. The Eaton One Ton Rear end is highly desirable for towing and racing as it is an old school POSI Detroit Locker that starts off with both wheels driving and has to slip going around corners--you have to learn to drive it with aprox 600 HP.
20. The body has smooth sides--painted totally inside and out. THIS IS VERY HIGH QUALITY PAINT AND IS VERY THICK--Iand has some scratches and chips that are shown in the pictures towards the end of the album. Everyone that sees the paint loves it.
21. It has an aftermarket complete gauge pod with all new gauges--with the TACH option--I am not running the vacuum gauge at this time.
22. Frame was spay painted with POR15 years ago and when I installed the new body I touched it up. It was originally a corporate truck with under 100k miles--from DRY EASTERN OREGON-- that I keep updating. Portland, OR uses NO SALT in the winter--truck is essentially RUST FREE--see pictures. NEW BALL JOINTS UPPER AND LOWER.
***** TO BE PERFECT AND SHOWROOM it needs some touch up, and small dimples and small dents in the bed--I was able to get the body, door and hood seams fairly uniform, but not perfect--lets talk-- so you know what I know!
If you think the just-unveiled 2021 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye can create some fireworks, you ain’t seen nuthin’ yet. That’s because also being unveiled this Fourth of July weekend is the 2020 Challenger SRT Super Stock. The Charger comes with its 6.2-liter Hemi V8 supercharged to 797 horsepower, the most, says Dodge, ever offered […]
Coast to coast — and even a drive on the Road to Hana on Maui — Mojo Travels offers its top-10 road trips for 2021. “We’re obviously aware of and deeply concerned about the global pandemic, and are choosing carefully what to publish as forms of escapism and entertainment to help ease thoughts of anxiety, […]
The Pick of the Day is a “real barn find,” a 1960 Fiat 1500 S cabriolet being advertised for sale — for $15,000 — on ClassicCars.com by a private seller. “These Fiat 1500S were built alongside the Ferrari 250S,” the seller says in the advertisement. “The car needs a good cosmetic restoration,” the seller adds, […]
Vinyl wraps are a thing. The technology has gotten so good and the artisans who do them so skilled, that almost every element of our lives is touched by it – for nearly 70 years, believe it or not. Thanks to one of the best wrapping shops in the Southwest, called WrapSesh, I now have […]
When it comes to James Dean, Porsche and racing, most everyone knows the end of the story. But how many know the long tail of passion that followed? The answer to that and many other questions are tucked away in Palm Springs, California, with a retired businessman who, as a racer, had the potential to […]
“The Indy 2020 auction is clear for takeoff!” Mecum Auctions announced in a brief statement Thursday, declaring the re-opening of the company’s annual live auctions that were halted by pandemic restrictions. Like most other auction companies, Mecum has been conducting online auctions of collector cars and automobilia in place of live events because of the […]
It was just a couple of weeks ago that we shared the news of the Horseless Carriage Club of America planning to add a building to the Gilmore Car Museum campus in Hickory Corners, Michigan. At the same time, we wrote about the museum accepting the donation of a 1902 Thomas Touring Car and re-opening […]
There was a new twist in the Ford vs. Chevy rivalry when it came to cars being searched during the month June on the ClassicCars.com marketplace. That twist was a Ford vs. Ford rivalry in which all-years Mustangs overtook all-years Ford in one of the two search lists. Oh, by the way, that all-years search […]
The AC Cobra has been reborn, according to AC Cars Ltd., still a performance icon but without the thunderous V8 engines that made the Shelby Cobras of the 1960s so distinctive. Instead, the 2020 AC Cobra range launched this week will get thoroughly modern drivetrains that reflect today’s technological advances and environmental awareness, the Norwich, […]
The current Lincoln Continental sedan helped kickoff the renaissance at Ford’s luxury division when it was unveiled, initially as a concept, at the 2015 New York International Auto Show. However, with dwindling sales and what appears to be a laser-like focus on SUVs at Lincoln, the Continental will be dropped after 2020. It will remain on sale […]