1970 PLYMOUTH AAR 'CUDA
• 1 of only 2,724 built ( how many are left?)
• Professional Rotisserie Restoration (look under this car !) of this Genuine "A53" coded Trans Am 'Cuda
• Correct 340 special T/A block with 3X2bbl carbs "SIX PACK"
• Heavy Duty 727 Torqueflite Automatic transmission
• HD 8 � rear w/ Sure Grip (Posi) @ 3.55 gears
• Mirror finish, correct coded hi impact "FJ5" code
Limelight Green paint w/ Black Trans Am stripe AAR Callouts, professionally show waxed detailed
• Correct Fiberglas T/A fresh air hood
• Front Rear Spoilers
• New Black Bucket Seat Interior with Factory Console
• All new Door Panels, Carpet and Headliner
• Factory woodgrain interior trim
• Factory Dash with full array of gauges including 120MPH Speedo, Fuel, Temp and Alternator
• Original 'Cuda 3-spoke, woodgrain steering wheel
• Show ready Detailed engine compartment with correct hose clamps
• Show ready painted trunk with correct space saver spare tire, inflator and correct mat
• Optional Fast Ratio Power Steering
• Power Disc Brakes
• Factory 15" rally wheels with period correct Goodyear Polyglas tires
• Great sounding Side-exit dual exhaust system
• Loaded with Documentation including both fender tags, Original Chrysler Broadcast Sheet, etc, etc!
• It may be the only one in the world like this, Show or drive this Ultra-rare, Investment Grade, Collector Quality, '70 AAR 'Cuda
Mopar fanatics will have much to cheer about as 30 vintage Hemis and at least 10 Dodge Vipers cross the block during Mecum’s Original Spring Classic auction held May 17-21.
Whenever Chrysler decides to assemble a purpose-built performer whose main mission is to kick asphalt and take names, the results are usually spectacular.
“One of the most coveted muscle cars of its time” is how Mecum Auctions describes the 1970 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda convertible that will play a starring role in next week’s “Daytime Auction” in Monterey, California.
Dream on, Hemi fanatics, because Mecum has a muscle car coming to auction that’s the stuff dreams are made of.
An exceptionally rare and original 1971 Plymouth Hemi ’Cuda 4-speed convertible soared to a record-breaking sale with a winning bid of $3.5 million Saturday at Mecum’s first Seattle auction.
The Pick of the Day is an open-cab version of the famed WM300, derived from military trucks used during WWII
Original 1920 pocket watch restored as a wristwatch, and its sale will benefit National Watch and Clock Museum
Buyers at Silverstone Auctions’ upcoming sale will be on Cloud 9
In addition to on-track events, HSR expects to stage a road-going rally-style event