Custom Built Chassis, Corvette Rear End, 350 GM, 700-R4, Laser Straight, Swivel Buckets, Steel Body.
Owner collected cars for years. His toys enjoyed an insulated miniature home “Man Cave” style built, air conditioned and heated, complete with billiard table and memorability. Took him five years to finally decide to depart with his final vehicle. Current owner bought Delivery between 2005 and 2006, and owners friend performed all maintenance. Current owner had glass removed, exterior trim totally removed, and reconstructed the enclosed top, and minor repair of lower rear door. The bright work was re-polished before reinstalled. Car has had a full professional repaint done in the same color.
For more information contact Chad @ 330-353-1750, or see 215 photos at www.autoconnectioncars.com
DETAILS OF CAR:
* 350 C.I. G.M. engine
* 700-R4 Automatic transmission
* Corvette independent rear suspension
* Chassis custom fabrication with body color
* A.M./F.M. stereo
* Full gauges
* Swivel bucket seats
Chad rode in the car for about 5 miles, and than Chad drove it back approx. five miles to the “Man Cave”. It started very quickly, accelerated, and ran very smoothly. It shifted nicely up through all gears, and appeared to down shift properly. Upon testing the brakes and stopping many times it didn't pull to the left or the right. The car stopped very straight, and smooth without any pulsation. It steered properly and straight down the road, and felt that the components worked as designed. It seemed very smooth and has a nice exhaust tone like a good quality street rod would have.
The serial number on the drivers door jamb tag has been painted over, but with a bright flash light on it you can in fact see the numbers, and they appear to match the vin on the title. Our recommendation would be that a buyer upon inspection shines an extremely bright light on it to see. If there is any questions of concern in the titling process they can remove the paint at their choice.
* Headlights work left and right
* Low and high beam work
* Rear taillights working left and right
* Electric fan is operated with a manual dash switch
* Left turn signal works front and rear, with red indicator on the dash
* Right turn signal works front and rear, with red indicator on the dash
* Windshield wiper works at one speed
* Power antenna operates up and down
* Radio works
* Tilt steering wheel works
* Tachometer works
* Speedometer works
* Oil pressure gauge works and indicated 30 lbs sitting at idle, vacuum is at about 11, amp gauge is showing a charge around 15, voltage shows around 13
* Gas gauge shows at ½ tank but owner indicated it is not working
* Owner indicated she runs down the road around 160 water temp. without fan turned on
* Horn does not work
* A/C and heat unit not installed