Turn Key 1969 El Camino - Ready to Cruise.
• 355 CID. Engine.
• Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission.
• K N Chrome Air Cleaner.
• Holley Dual Feed 4BBL Carburetor.
• Edelbrock RPM Air Gap Aluminum Intake Manifold.
• Edelbrock Performer Aluminum Heads.
• Jet Coated Mid Length Headman Headers.
• Cast Aluminum Chevrolet Valve Covers.
• Chrome and Polished Accessories.
• Chrome Brake Master Cylinder and Booster.
• Dual Electric Puller Fans.
• HEI Ignition.
• Dual Exhaust with Flowmaster Mufflers.
• Power Steering.
• Power Front Disc Brakes.
• Cross Drilled Front Rotors.
• Front and Rear Sway Bars.
• Lowering Springs all the Way Around.
• Bilstein Performance Shocks.
• 12 Bolt Rear End.
• Custom Interior.
• Polished Budnik Steering Wheel with Leather Half Grip.
• Alpine AM/FM/CD Stereo.
• Pioneer Amplifier with Component Speakers.
• All New Trim.
• Tinted Glass.
• Fiberglass 4" Cowl Hood.
• 17" Budnik Polished Aluminum Wheels.
• Keyless Entry.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
My Hot Cars dba USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
Dad and daughter turned car-based truck into a gem
This 1959 El Camino has traveled 10,000 trouble-free miles.
The full-sized, Chevrolet El Camino was first launched as a new model in 1959 in response to Ford’s full-sized Ranchero model (launched in 1957).
Picking at Pomona isn’t easy with so many virtually perfect vehicles
Retromobile 2018 is the king of the indoor car shows
Presley was well-known for giving away valuable items, including numerous watches that he bought or were given to him