This 1967 Ford GT500E started its life as a true 390
bigblock, Fastback and was then taken to the next level
and built as a Super Snake with the famous Eleanor look. It has
been through a meticulous nut and bolt, frame off build with over
$180,000.00 in receipts.
· It’s powered by a Ford Ken Craft racing 427 aluminum block stroked to 510 CI. This engine has been dyno-tested at 700hp without the nitrous kit. I have the dyno sheets.
· Tremec TKO600 5-speed manual transmission with a hydraulic clutch
· Currie modular 9” rear end with 3.25 gears
· Side exhaust with electric exhaust dumps
· Sub-frame bracing
· 4 link rear coil over suspension and front coil over suspension
· Baer 4-wheel disc brakes
· It has Nitrous installed but has never been used
· Complete Custom Dash and gauges
· Custom interior with 5 point harnesses
· Custom Stereo, back-up camera
· Budnik Wheels
Please call with any questions you may have.