This 1928 Ford Hi-Boy is the Definition of a Traditional Hot Rod
from the Three Dueces Down to the White Walls and Custom
• GM Goodwrench Crate 350 CID. Engine Casting #10066036.
• 200R4 Automatic Overdrive Transmission.
• Tri Power Carburetor Setup Only Running Center Carburetor.
• Polished Aluminum Offenhauser Intake Manifold.
• Polished Aluminum Offenhauser Finned Valve Covers.
• Polished Alternator and Water Pump.
• Jet Coated Sanderson Headers.
• Jet Coated Dual Exhaust with Magnaflow Mufflers.
• Electric Puller Fan with Custom Louvered Shroud.
• Aluminum Finned Transmission Cooler.
• Power Brakes.
• Finned Aluminum Front Drum Brakes.
• Polished and Chrome Suspension Components.
• Front and Rear Monoleaf Suspension.
• Rear Ladder Bars.
• Winters Quick Change Rear End.
• Custom Tuck and Roll Interior.
• Refurbished Factory Gauges.
• Kenwood AM/FM/Cassette Radio with CD Changer in the Trunk.
• Finished and Carpeted Trunk.
• Tasteful Pinstriping Throughout the Car.
• 15" Steel Wheels with 1942 Ford Center Caps.
• Wide Whitewall Tires.
• Steel Body.
• Louvered Decklid.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
My Hot Cars dba USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
The Pick of the Day is a standout collectible muscle car, a low-mileage original described as being in pristine condition
The Black Lightning will be offered along with the much-publicized Husqvarna that the actor rode for the cover of ‘Sports Illustrated’
The Pikes Peak record-smashing Volkswagen ID R has already toppled another top time
Longtime readers are undoubtedly aware of our recurring feature, Pick Six
Pontiac Trans Am approaches its 50th anniversary
For those less adventuresome, Concorso Italiano sets another Seaside-based road tour July 28
Pontiac changed the rules when it created the GTO and ushered in the glory days of muscle
The 1955 sports racer in French Racing Blue has been owned by the Naval officer for 58 years