COLD A/C, 383 STROKER/AUTO, PWR STEERING, 4-WHEEL PWR
DISC BRAKES,A,D MORE! This is a sweet hotrod built shop truck that
is ready to enjoy as is, or a great truck to take to the next
level. Take a look at the video, pictures, and details
- Paint/Body: Very minimal rust on this all
steel body. Original cab corners are in great condition, bottom of
the doors, hood, and floor pans are all rust free. Flat black is
consistent from bumper to bumper and has a great patina.
- Interior: All new gauges in working order, new
chrome radio bezel. Bucket seats are from late model Ford and look
good. New carpet looks nice and has long arm Lokar shifter.
- Glass/Windows: All glass and weatherstripping
is new. Drivers door glass was cracked during installation.
- Trunk: Overall straight bed with diamond
- Undercarriage: Very clean and rust free frame
rails and floor pans.
- Wheels/Tires: Ralley wheels with new tires and
Ford script caps.
- Drivetrain: Freshly built 383 Stroker with
fresh built 350 Turbo transmission. Engine starts easily and runs
super strong. Edelbrock aluminum heads, intake, new headers and
exhaust. New AC unit blows ice cold. All new front end and rear end
build. Chevy 10 bolt positraction rear end.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights and gauges work
- Brakes: 4-wheel power disc brakes with all new
brake lines and booster.
- Power Options: Power steering.
This truck runs out strong and is ready for daily driving. Watch
the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Interior Color:Black
- Engine Size:V-8
- Trim Level:Shortbed
- VIN:97HC 326080
- Title Status:Clear
- Aftermarket Wheels:Yes
- Restoration History:Fully Restored
- Exterior Condition:Very Good
- Seat Material:Leather
- Air Conditioning:Yes
- Tinted Windows:Yes
- Bucket Seats:Yes
- Power Brakes:Yes
- Power Steering:Yes
- Tilt Wheel:Yes
- Engine History:Replaced
- Engine Condition:Running
- Drive Train:Rear-wheel drive