1967 is the Most Iconic Year for the Chevrolet Nova, this Car is a
Beautiful Example of That with Many Upgrades.
• 383 CID. Stroker Engine Built by Smeding Performance.
• Engine Produces 405 Horsepower and 452 FT. LBS. of Torque.
• 200R4 Automatic Overdrive Transmission.
• Chrome Air Cleaner.
• Demon Dual Feed 4BBL Carburetor.
• Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Intake Manifold.
• Aluminum Heads.
• Smeding Performace Polished Aluminum Valve Covers.
• Long Tube Headers to Dual Exhaust with H-Pipe and Dynomax Mufflers.
• Chrome Serpentine Belt System.
• Polished and Chrome Accessories.
• Polished Aluminum Radiator with Dual Electric Puller Fans.
• Polished Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tank.
• Aluminum Air Conditioning Condenser.
• Power Rack and Pinion Steering.
• Wilwood Master Cylinder and Proportioning Valve.
• 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes.
• Polished Brake Calipers with Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors.
• Powder Coated TCI Front Suspension.
• Tubular A-arms.
• Front Sway Bar.
• TCI Rear 4 Link with Panhard Bar.
• RideTech Adjustable Coilovers on all 4 Corners.
• Subframe Connectors.
• Currie 9" Rear Axle.
• Driveline Safety Hoop.
• Complete Original Super Sport Black Interior.
• Factory Bucket Seats and Center Console.
• Tilt Steering Column with Factory Wheel.
• Sun Pro Tach.
• Vintage Air Conditioning with Billet Vents.
• FM/AUX/USB/CD Stereo with 6 Disc Changer.
• Lokar Billet Gas Pedal.
• Fully Dynamated Interior.
• 17" Polished American Racing Torqlite Wheels.
• Super Sport Appearance Package.
• Battery Relocated to the Trunk.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
My Hot Cars dba USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
This is the tenth and final car in a 10-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Northeast auction
Classic Industries adds the GM-licensed trunk-lid logos to its restoration-parts offerings
Restoration parts and accessories company Classic Industries unveiled its new OER reproduction grilles for 1976-78 Nova models at the SEMA show in Vegas this past week.
From Rose to Champagne, various gold tones have become a popular choice for our phones, our jewelry, and our cars’ paint.
Offered at the 46th annual Scottsdale Barrett-Jackson auction, this Yenko Deuce Nova comes fully documented as car “HYS141” and is one of 175 produced.
Drag racing has long been the subject of controversy and debate fueled by individual perspective.
The Chevrolet Chevy II, commonly recognized as the Nova, was purpose-built to give buyers a simple, back-to-the-basics compact car.
In hindsight, 1969 was one of the best design years for many American cars, such as Mustang, Camaro, Chevelle, Corvette and ‘Cuda.
How far has automotive technology come in the last 50 years? Consider that if you bought a Chevrolet Nova SS in 1967, it was equipped with a 275-horsepower, 5.3-liter V8 engine.