- Built and painted in 1960!
- 1949 Ford Flathead V8
- 3 speed manual transmission
- Offenhauser duals intake manifold
- Dual carburetors
- Offenhauser heads
- Chrome generator
- Stock gauges that work
- Beautiful under-dash wiring
- Windshield wipers
- Two-tone custom vinyl upholstery
- Nice door panels, carpet, and headliner
- Trunk mounted CD player with glove box controller
- Full finished trunk
- Everything works!
- Artillery style steel wheels
- Chrome V8 hub caps
- Firestone wide white wall tires
- Beautiful chrome and paint
- Dual exhaust
- Featured in Sept. 1960 issue of Rod and Custom Magazine
- Drive's amazing - Even on the highway!
Discounted shipping may apply! Free 3rd party inspections!
Trades considered – Financing Referrals!
*$150 Negotiated Document Fee on Each Vehicle
Indoor Showroom: 360-588-4378
Kelly’s cell phone : 425-281-1122