- Built and painted in 1960!
- 1949 Ford Flathead V8
- 3 speed manual transmission
- Offenhauser duals intake manifold
- Dual carburetors
- Offenhauser heads
- Chrome generator
- Stock gauges that work
- Beautiful under-dash wiring
- Windshield wipers
- Two-tone custom vinyl upholstery
- Nice door panels, carpet, and headliner
- Trunk mounted CD player with glove box controller
- Full finished trunk
- Everything works!
- Artillery style steel wheels
- Chrome V8 hub caps
- Firestone wide white wall tires
- Beautiful chrome and paint
- Dual exhaust
- Featured in Sept. 1960 issue of Rod and Custom Magazine
- Drive's amazing - Even on the highway!
Discounted shipping may apply! Free 3rd party inspections!
Trades considered – Financing Referrals!
*$150 Negotiated Document Fee on Each Vehicle
Indoor Showroom: 360-588-4378
Kelly’s cell phone : 425-281-1122
A week ago, the Pick of the Day was a striking 1949 Mercury old-school custom done in the “lead-sled” style.
The 2015 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance in August spotlighted a special class of some of the most emblematic of classic street rods.
The 60th anniversary of the fatal crash of Hollywood icon James Dean was September 30, which passed without all that much hoopla.
The Pick of the Day has the Eliminator upgrade package
This year, the 41-year-old event features Mid-Century Modern American cars, Japanese vehicles MGs and the Cassinis
Apparel designs to fit the ‘lifestyle Lamborghini’
Pick of the Day is a 1970 street roadster version of the famed dune buggy
R&S files suits regarding loss of Salt River Fields venue, alleging competitor conspired to secure desirable location