- Built and painted in 1960!
- 1949 Ford Flathead V8
- 3 speed manual transmission
- Offenhauser duals intake manifold
- Dual carburetors
- Offenhauser heads
- Chrome generator
- Stock gauges that work
- Beautiful under-dash wiring
- Windshield wipers
- Two-tone custom vinyl upholstery
- Nice door panels, carpet, and headliner
- Trunk mounted CD player with glove box controller
- Full finished trunk
- Everything works!
- Artillery style steel wheels
- Chrome V8 hub caps
- Firestone wide white wall tires
- Beautiful chrome and paint
- Dual exhaust
- Featured in Sept. 1960 issue of Rod and Custom Magazine
- Drive's amazing - Even on the highway!
Discounted shipping may apply! Free 3rd party inspections!
Trades considered – Financing Referrals!
*$150 Negotiated Document Fee on Each Vehicle
Indoor Showroom: 360-588-4378
Kelly’s cell phone : 425-281-1122
A week ago, the Pick of the Day was a striking 1949 Mercury old-school custom done in the “lead-sled” style.
The 2015 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance in August spotlighted a special class of some of the most emblematic of classic street rods.
The 60th anniversary of the fatal crash of Hollywood icon James Dean was September 30, which passed without all that much hoopla.
Lamborghini Miura SV, 1928 Bugatti and 1936 Brooke E.R.A. racer top the docket
The Pick of the Day is a lavishly painted coupe done in the ’70s, a rare survivor that was ‘too cool to uncool’
A look around the show field through the eyes and camera lens of Dirk de Jager
A special class of modified versions of the original 356 model highlights a day of sports and competition excellence
Rumble of 350cid engine gives away powertrain
The concept is basically a race car with a slight semblance of civility