1953 Chevy 3100
YES this is a 53' but it has a 1954 front nose/grill. It can be converted back if thats not your thing, but if you like the 54' nose but not the dash (like me!) then this is a great truck for you!!
Nice old truck that has had a complete mechanical rebuild so far. Next steps would be one of our awesome patina paint jobs (just check out our site for examples www.californiaclassicmotorsports.com we can make this thing look like anything you see on our site!) followed by one of our new updated custom interiors (also look on our site).
At the moment we are too busy to finish it and the truck is just sitting there ready to drive. Anyone intersted in buying and driving as is/finishing?? Let us know!!
- Nova front clip that has been rebuilt, nice and tight.
- GM small block rebuilt heads, rebuilt carb, new HEI distributor, new power steering
- TH350 auto trans shifts nice and smooth
- GM 10bolt rear rebuilt including drum brakes
- rebuilt power disc brake system new calipers, new master, new proportioning valve, new lines
- cleaned out gas tank and entire fuel system with new fuel lines
- new wiring and new speedo with new gauges
- nice clean tan original like interior (pics coming soon!)
- brand new freshly powder coated rims
- new BF goodrich radials
- newer glass and rubber throughout
Drive as is or fix it up at your convenience while you drive it, or have it cosmetically restored, you can take your time deciding while you enjoy it.
Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!
Designed especially for the classic truck market, Wheel Vintiques unveiled new original equipment-style steel wheels at the SEMA Show.
While we are in the middle of Scottsdale Auction Week and surrounded by all sorts of Ferrari’s and other rare expensive cars, its nice to see something simple.
A good old pickup truck seems like just the thing for a relaxed Labor Day weekend, so for today’s Pick of the Week, we have a sweet-looking 1954 Chevrolet 3100 that’s for sale.
Pick of the Day is a 1960 Bentley S2 by Wendler
This car is a real ringer that could lead to bidders going back and forth a few rounds
All the elements are there to make the annual Wisconsin car show perhaps the best of its kind in the country
An modern, electric version of the Isetta already has fans lining up
The future isn’t grim, but it will be here sooner than you might anticipate
Lower ride height added to electric vehicle’s instant torque