• Original 138 Super Sport 396 Car.
• Built 11E = 5th Week of November in Baltimore, MD.
• Original Marina Blue with Black Vinyl Interior Car.
• 396 CID. Engine Casting #3969854 Date Coded A 7 70= Jan 7, 1970.
• CE058134 = 8,134 1970 Chevrolet Crate Engine Built in Tonowanda.
• Period Correct Muncie 4 Speed Manual Transmission.
• Casting #3885010 = 1965-1967.
• Tailshaft #3857584 = 1966-1970.
• Date Code P7C17 = P (Muncie) 7 (1967) C (March) 17 (17th Day of the Month).
• 12 Bolt Rear Axle Housing Coded as a CG = 3.36 Positraction.
• Holley Dual Feed 4BBL Carburetor.
• Chrome Air Cleaner.
• Chrome Valve Covers.
• Power Steering.
• Power Brakes.
• Dual Exhaust.
• Black Vinyl Interior.
• Deluxe Steering Wheel.
• Deluxe Factory Instrumentation with Functioning Blinker Tach.
• Custom Autosound AM/FM/AUX Radio.
• 15" Rally Wheels.
• 1,000 Miles on Full Rotisserie Restoration.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
Forty-one cars used to replicate famous photo
Aquarium hosts its first car show, each named for an aquatic creature
Pick of the Day is one of only two 1955 Cadillac Die Valkyrie roadsters
Zoo, astronomical observatory, even historical museum could be venues for themed car shows
Seventy cars will get the Adamas treatment, including carbon fiber body
The Pick of the Day appears to be a well-kept and rare unrusted example
Datsun/Nissan anniversary celebration also includes Monterey Motorsports Reunion
If your tires are getting changed in less than an hour, something’s not right
Yes, even a big SUV can fly (and fast) beneath the radar