• Original 138 Super Sport 396 Car.
• Built 11E = 5th Week of November in Baltimore, MD.
• Original Marina Blue with Black Vinyl Interior Car.
• 396 CID. Engine Casting #3969854 Date Coded A 7 70= Jan 7, 1970.
• CE058134 = 8,134 1970 Chevrolet Crate Engine Built in Tonowanda.
• Period Correct Muncie 4 Speed Manual Transmission.
• Casting #3885010 = 1965-1967.
• Tailshaft #3857584 = 1966-1970.
• Date Code P7C17 = P (Muncie) 7 (1967) C (March) 17 (17th Day of the Month).
• 12 Bolt Rear Axle Housing Coded as a CG = 3.36 Positraction.
• Holley Dual Feed 4BBL Carburetor.
• Chrome Air Cleaner.
• Chrome Valve Covers.
• Power Steering.
• Power Brakes.
• Dual Exhaust.
• Black Vinyl Interior.
• Deluxe Steering Wheel.
• Deluxe Factory Instrumentation with Functioning Blinker Tach.
• Custom Autosound AM/FM/AUX Radio.
• 15" Rally Wheels.
• 1,000 Miles on Full Rotisserie Restoration.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
Model celebrating its 50th anniversary this week at Monterey
Sixteen cars with Hollywood ties are looking for a new home
The Florida concours will display such famed examples as the one owned by Clark Gable and customized by George Barris
Our 6-part series featured collector car leaders pointing toward the future
This year, the salt was deep, flat, dry and hard at Bonneville — ideal for speed trials, and record runs
The Pick of the Day is one of the upgraded 124 Spyders marketed by the Italian coachbuilder
Young enthusiasts and overseas collectors provide promise for our future, even if cars become self-driving
‘Art on Wheels’ collection ranges from ’29 Duesenberg J to ’71 Mercedes convertible
Neighboring museums work together for the first time and stage an intimate garden party and classic car show