• Original 138 Super Sport 396 Car.
• Built 11E = 5th Week of November in Baltimore, MD.
• Original Marina Blue with Black Vinyl Interior Car.
• 396 CID. Engine Casting #3969854 Date Coded A 7 70= Jan 7, 1970.
• CE058134 = 8,134 1970 Chevrolet Crate Engine Built in Tonowanda.
• Period Correct Muncie 4 Speed Manual Transmission.
• Casting #3885010 = 1965-1967.
• Tailshaft #3857584 = 1966-1970.
• Date Code P7C17 = P (Muncie) 7 (1967) C (March) 17 (17th Day of the Month).
• 12 Bolt Rear Axle Housing Coded as a CG = 3.36 Positraction.
• Holley Dual Feed 4BBL Carburetor.
• Chrome Air Cleaner.
• Chrome Valve Covers.
• Power Steering.
• Power Brakes.
• Dual Exhaust.
• Black Vinyl Interior.
• Deluxe Steering Wheel.
• Deluxe Factory Instrumentation with Functioning Blinker Tach.
• Custom Autosound AM/FM/AUX Radio.
• 15" Rally Wheels.
• 1,000 Miles on Full Rotisserie Restoration.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
Pick of the Day was redone over more than a dozen years, and has become an award winner
It’s a spectacular showcase for the MC Collection of Stockholm, which goes to auction in late January
Car wins among those entered in the competition at recent SEMA Show
Grab a look at Leno’s prized possession in the video
Suits have been worn by McLaren F1 racers since 2016
The Pick of the Day is a rare example of a British-American roadster built by an acclaimed racing and sports car company
Corvette museum gets back a car it gave away
Everything around it burned, but the 103-year-old car made it through
1926 Rolls-Royce has a long and fascinating story of racing, war and ocean travels