Absolutely Beautiful One Off Custom Built Car by Bryan Fuller of
• 460 CID. Big Block Ford Engine.
• C6 Automatic Transmission.
• Holley Dual Feed 4BBL Carburetor.
• Ford Motorsport Aluminum Intake Manifold.
• Aluminum Heads.
• Aluminum Ford Racing Valve Covers.
• Custom Polished Aluminum Air cleaner.
• MSD Electronic Ignition.
• Polished Aluminum Accessories.
• Jet Coated Long Tube Headers.
• Aluminum Radiator with Dual Electric Puller Fans.
• Smoothed Firewall and Inner Fenders.
• Power Rack and Pinion Steering.
• Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes.
• Wilwood Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotors.
• Wilwood Brake Calipers.
• Art Morisson Chassis Painted Black Rose to Match the Exterior of the Car.
• Parallel 4 Link Rear Suspension with Adjustable Coilovers.
• Ford 9" Rear Axle.
• Tubular Front Control Arms with Adjustable Coilovers.
• Shaved Door Handles with Remote Poppers.
• Smoothed Front and Rear Bumpers.
• Dual Exhaust Ported Through Rear Bumper.
• 2 Tone Leather Interior.
• Power Front Split-Bench Seat.
• Tilt Steering Column.
• Power Windows.
• New Power Top.
• Jensen AM/FM/CD/USB/Satellite Stereo.
• Vintage Air.
• Functioning Factory Wind Up Clock.
• 17" American Racing Polished Aluminum "Bonneville" Wheels.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
Buy another “One I’ve Always Wanted.”
Stay tuned for more as we near the 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500’s official debut
Pick of the Day is a 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E Cosworth 2.5-16 Evo II
Fangio, Hill, Moss among the drivers who competed in the Ferrari 290 MM
National Street Rod Association shares images from Vermont and Michigan events
The Pick of the Day is a Ford passenger car transformed by a high-strung twin-cam engine and homologated for touring-car competition
‘English Mechanic’ magazine provided do-it-yourself build instructions in a 31-week series in 1900
But don’t worry, there will be similar deals at AACA Fall Meet in 2019