Bitchin' 1966 Chevelle with Full Custom Leather Interior, A Very
Healthy Big Block, and Beautiful Mist Blue Paint.
• 468 CID. Big Block Engine producing 485 HP.
• 200R Automatic Overdrive Transmission.
• Demon Dual Feed 4BBL Carburetor.
• Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Intake Manifold.
• Aluminum Heads.
• GM Performance Powder Coated Aluminum Valve Covers.
• Billet Aluminum Serpentine Pulleys and Accessories.
• Chrome Alternator.
• Chrome Air Conditioning Compressor.
• MSD Electronic Ignition.
• Hooker Long Tube Headers.
• Dual Exhaust with Flowmaster Mufflers.
• K N Air Filter.
• Power Steering.
• Aluminum Radiator with 2 Electric Puller Fans.
• Holley Electric Fuel Pump.
• Hotchkis Front and Rear Suspension Components.
• CPP Aluminum Brake Master Cylinder.
• 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes.
• Front Wilwood Calipers and Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Rear Cross Drilled Rotors.
• Currie 12 Bolt Rear Axle with 3.55 Gears.
• Vintage Air Conditioning.
• Complete Custom Leather Interior.
• Factory Bucket Seats with Factory Headrests.
• Factory Center Console.
• Custom Dash Cluster with Auto Meter Gauges.
• Brushed Finish Billet Tilt Steering Column.
• Battery Relocated to the Trunk.
• Steel Cowl Hood.
• Custom 17" Wheels with Charcoal Centers and Machined Lips.
• Complete Restoration Completed 12 Years Ago.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
This is the first car in a 10-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Northeast auction
The price tag of a completely restored 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 hardtop can range from $120,000 to $166,000, but Dream Giveaway may let one go for $3.
This is the 30th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
An intense-looking 1968 Chevrolet Yenko Camaro, documented as originally sold by Yenko Chevrolet, selling for three times the result of the N0. 2 car. in Portland, Oregon, at Mecum’s collector car auction.
In the early 1970s, when I was 5 years old, my grandmother bought a ’71 Chevrolet Chevelle.
The Pick of the Day is one of the most desirable of big-block muscle cars, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 coupe, which the seller says is an all-original survivor
American muscle cars, Corvettes and Shelbys led the bidding at Mecum Auctions’ inaugural collector car auction in Louisville, Kentucky.
Mecum Auctions continues its busy schedule with the inaugural Louisville, Kentucky, sale September 8-10 at the Kentucky Exposition Center.
I’ve always wanted a big block 4-speed Chevelle since I was a young kid.