1962 Ford Galaxie 500 Sunliner Convertible
Asking price: $25,000
Color: VIN correct Rangoon Red and red interior
This is a beautiful car. Every time I drive it turns heads and gets enthusiastic smiles and thumbs up. You’ll see other Galaxie convertibles for sale, but you’ll look a long time before you find another red w/red interior in such great shape.
- 352cc 8 cylinder; 2 barrel
- Solid original body; no bondo
- Rebuilt Cruise-o-matic transmission
- Rebuilt carburetor
- New aluminum radiator, fan blade, fan shroud
- New distributor & electronic ignition (I saved the original and aircleaner if you want them)
- Draft tube converted to PCV system (cuts down on stinky emissions)
- Heated front seats (for those colder cruises when you still want the top down)
- Modified stock looking radio with AM/FM/AUX/Bluetooth; JL audio speakers and sub.
- New engine mounts
- New 5-leaf rear springs
- New front and rear shocks
- New front and rear sway bars, shackles, and bushings
- Front disc brakes with dual booster master cylinder (originally drum)
- Power roof works great
- Convertible boot cover
- Double exhaust
- Original shop manual, operators manuals, and several factory assembly manuals
- Original hubcaps
Basically, everything you would want to do to make a classic car fun and reliable for modern cruising and driving has already been done to this car.
Have questions about payment, test drives, or pickup? Email me email@example.com and I'll respond quickly.