1962 Ford Galaxie 500 Sunliner Convertible
Asking price: $25,000
Color: VIN correct Rangoon Red and red interior
This is a beautiful car. Every time I drive it turns heads and gets enthusiastic smiles and thumbs up. You’ll see other Galaxie convertibles for sale, but you’ll look a long time before you find another red w/red interior in such great shape.
- 352cc 8 cylinder; 2 barrel
- Solid original body; no bondo
- Rebuilt Cruise-o-matic transmission
- Rebuilt carburetor
- New aluminum radiator, fan blade, fan shroud
- New distributor & electronic ignition (I saved the original and aircleaner if you want them)
- Draft tube converted to PCV system (cuts down on stinky emissions)
- Heated front seats (for those colder cruises when you still want the top down)
- Modified stock looking radio with AM/FM/AUX/Bluetooth; JL audio speakers and sub.
- New engine mounts
- New 5-leaf rear springs
- New front and rear shocks
- New front and rear sway bars, shackles, and bushings
- Front disc brakes with dual booster master cylinder (originally drum)
- Power roof works great
- Convertible boot cover
- Double exhaust
- Original shop manual, operators manuals, and several factory assembly manuals
- Original hubcaps
Basically, everything you would want to do to make a classic car fun and reliable for modern cruising and driving has already been done to this car.
Have questions about payment, test drives, or pickup? Email me email@example.com and I'll respond quickly.
The Pick of the Day is a standout collectible muscle car, a low-mileage original described as being in pristine condition
The Black Lightning will be offered along with the much-publicized Husqvarna that the actor rode for the cover of ‘Sports Illustrated’
The Pikes Peak record-smashing Volkswagen ID R has already toppled another top time
Longtime readers are undoubtedly aware of our recurring feature, Pick Six
Pontiac Trans Am approaches its 50th anniversary
For those less adventuresome, Concorso Italiano sets another Seaside-based road tour July 28
Pontiac changed the rules when it created the GTO and ushered in the glory days of muscle
The 1955 sports racer in French Racing Blue has been owned by the Naval officer for 58 years