1969 Mustang 2-dr coupe GT tribute (w/ Shelby and MACH attributes).
Sit this PONY next to a MACH 1 and the only cosmetic difference is the “fastback”.
- Built for performance this Pony rocks!
- 60’s muscle car that spells “NOSTALGIA”
- Raven Black gloss paint w/ black interior.
- Flame red set of lower GT rocker panel stripes
- F-code 302 black replaced w/ 351 Cleveland engine 5.8L - 4bbl 4v Edelbrock carburetor. Runs very strong..
- forged racing crank COMP Cams crankshaft, Clevite performance rod bearings, and hypereutectic flat top pistons.
- high volume oil pump
- New gas tank and sending unit
- Mach style hood scoop, Shelby side scoops on rear qtr. panels and custom flared Shelby style rear deck lid.
- 17” Eleanor Mustang style chrome Mag wheels. Tires have minimal wear.
- High visabilty head lights w/ Lumtronix Halo red glow
- Newly restored interior (like original)
- New dash pad, radio panel, new guages
- carpet, high back mach style seats w/ red accent stripe,
- 3 speed floor shifter w/ mach style console.
- New Door panels w/ black lower carpet accent.
-New 4 channel stereo radio w/ 2-channel rear amp.
- New rim blow (thumb squeeze horn) steering wheel
- Exterior paint shines like a mirror.
- Completely mechanically restored.
- New brakes, drums (front & rear), new brake lines, brake cylinders.”, etc.
- New Magaflow dual stainless steel exhaust
- New steering control valve, and ball joints, and New pitman idler arm.
- New chrome wipers and new blades
- New wiper coolant tank and sprayer lines w/ sprayer nozzels
- New aggressive styling billet grill. Awesome aggressive look!
- New wiring front and rear. Console and dash harness repaired.
- Replaced older hood latch pins/wires with new twist hood locks. Eliminates hood paint scratching.
- Much more. More than $13k in new parts and Labor for mechanical restoration to make this classic sound.
- No fluid leaks. All seals have been repaired
Have itemized bills to share.
Engine has been checked for compression - great shape. Transmission checked and adjusted. Rear end checked. Wheel bearings checked. All fluids changed.
Complete safety check and all issues repaired ensuring the vehical is road worthy.
More than $6k spent in interior restoration. Beautifully restored to its original “classic” look.
Being offered at a fraction of the cost to restore it.
New stereo was added and loud sound for those Summer cruising nights.
People admire this car and praise its look and condition. An investment grade classic car that will only continue to appreciate. You will be proud.
You wont be disappointed in this classic car. This car is a true classic. Sits with a Bulldog aggressive stance.
This is not a vehicle needing major or mechanical repairs or updates. Simply take this PONY out for a run.
Please contact for more
info on restoration. 248-895-8199 or email me
Book chronicles the diverse drives of CSX2000, 2001 and 2002
Only 3,000 of the 808-horsepower cars were produced
Examples of the two grand touring cars are on display a the Techno Classico show in Essen, Germany
Corvette museum’s race track offers laps for Drive Toward a Cure
Famed custom car from the 1950s and ’60s was suddenly hidden away for 50 years
The ultra-light open-wheel sports car is part of Leno’s collection
Brembo lightens but stiffens braking components
Mad Men convertible being offered by ScreenBid