1969 Mustang 2-dr coupe GT tribute (w/ Shelby and MACH attributes).
Sit this PONY next to a MACH 1 and the only cosmetic difference is the “fastback”.
- Built for performance this Pony rocks!
- 60’s muscle car that spells “NOSTALGIA”
- Raven Black gloss paint w/ black interior.
- Flame red set of lower GT rocker panel stripes
- F-code 302 black replaced w/ 351 Cleveland engine 5.8L - 4bbl 4v Edelbrock carburetor. Runs very strong..
- forged racing crank COMP Cams crankshaft, Clevite performance rod bearings, and hypereutectic flat top pistons.
- high volume oil pump
- New gas tank and sending unit
- Mach style hood scoop, Shelby side scoops on rear qtr. panels and custom flared Shelby style rear deck lid.
- 17” Eleanor Mustang style chrome Mag wheels. Tires have minimal wear.
- High visabilty head lights w/ Lumtronix Halo red glow
- restored interior (like original)
- dash pad replaced, radio panel, new guages
- carpet, high back mach style seats w/ red accent stripe,
- 3 speed floor shifter w/ mach style console.
- New Door panels w/ black lower carpet accent.
-New stereo radio w/ 2-channel rear amp.
- New rim blow (thumb squeeze horn) steering wheel
- Exterior paint shines like a mirror.
- Completely mechanically restored.
- New brakes components drums (front & rear), new brake lines, brake cylinders.”, etc.
- New Magaflow dual stainless steel exhaust
- New steering control valve, and ball joints, and New pitman idler arm.
- New chrome wipers and new blades
- New wiper coolant tank and sprayer lines w/ sprayer nozzels
- New aggressive styling billet grill. Awesome aggressive look!
- New wiring front and rear. Console and dash harness repaired.
- Replaced older hood latch pins/wires with new twist hood locks. Eliminates hood paint scratching.
- Much more.
Engine has been checked for compression - great shape. Transmission checked and adjusted. Rear end checked. Wheel bearings checked. All fluids changed.
Complete safety check and all issues repaired ensuring the vehical is road worthy.
Beautifully restored to its original “classic” look.
People admire this car and praise its look and condition. An investment grade classic car that will only continue to appreciate. You will be proud.
You wont be disappointed in this classic car. This car is a true classic. Sits with a Bulldog aggressive stance.
This is not a vehicle needing major or mechanical repairs or updates. Simply take this PONY out for a run.
This vehicle in NOT a numbers matching vehicle. Pleaae dont expect this.
Please contact for more . Price is firm
info on restoration. 248-895-8199 or email me