Beautifully restored 1930 Ford Model A 2-door Business Coupe with rumble seat. In excellent mechanical condition with less than 450 miles since complete off-frame restoration. Total mileage on original 1930 odometer: 69,132.
All-steel body with original transmission and engine, professionally rebuilt to run on unleaded gas. Always garaged and currently licensed as an antique vehicle in the state of Pennsylvania, this show-worthy car looks and runs great.
It comes complete with a new California Car Cover, 1930 Model A “Instruction Book”, running board luggage rack, and vacuum-driven defrost fan.
A true turn-key vehicle, it is equipped with a long list of new parts, including:
• New chrome bumpers, radiator stone guard, and winged radiator cap with working thermostat
• New white-wall Firestone tires, tubes, hub caps and lug nuts
• New generator and water pump
• New battery and starter
• New professionally upholstered LeBaron Bonney interior, rumble seat & vinyl top
• New intake and exhaust manifolds
• New radiator, hoses and clamps
• Modern valves, distributor and ignition system
The current owner has lovingly restored and maintained the car over the past 27 years. Now retired, he is offering the car for sale to a buyer who will be proud to own this classic collector car.