Worldwide Vintage Autos is pleased to offer this 1971 Pontiac GTO.�The best part? ALL NUMBERS MATCH. Yes, that was not a misprint. A full restoration 8 years ago took care to ensure everything stayed correct and nothing got swapped or done halfway, and that the body stayed laser-straight. The 400�CID�(6.6 Liter) 4 BBL V8 engine sports a 4 barrel carb and certainly has enough power to run the factory air conditioning to your content.
If you're looking start rumors in your neighborhood about whether or not you have a time machine, this'll do it.
- Full restoration 8 years ago.
- Paint is base coat clear coat.
- Body is laser straight.
- Factory AC Car �
- Black vinyl interior freshly restored
- Original spec three spoke Pontiac steering wheel and front bucket seats
- 400 CID 4 BBL V8 (6.6L)
- Turbo 400 YS Code Automatic.�
- Power Steering.
- Power Front Disc Brakes.
IN THE INTEREST OF FULL DISCLOSURE, THERE ARE SOME ITEMS WORTH NOTING:
- Minor chips in paint.
- Paint has small bubble in a few places.
- Headliner needs to be reinstalled on both sides of the back seat.
NEED MORE DETAILED INFORMATION? CALL US AND WE WILL HELP ANY WAY POSSIBLE!�
WORLDWIDE VINTAGE AUTOS [. C O M ]
JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING
Please mention you are working with�Worldwide Vintage Autos�in order to expedite the process.
Deposits to hold vehicles is $500. Upon payment of the $500 deposit, the vehicle�will be held for�7 days pending final payment. Deposits are non-refundable due to i). the vehicles are taken off the market and we turn down other buyers during the�7 day period and ii). there is significant re-marketing costs associated with relisting / remarketing our vehicles.
We encourage inspections. We disclose known defects and imperfections but we are not you. Purchasing a vehicle�is very subjective. Come visit our showroom in Denver,�CO, we would love to meet you in person!
We recommend having our shipping coordinator facilitate the transport of your new vehicle. �We can handle all shipping arrangements in-house, so you know where your vehicle is from point �A' to point �B'. We highly suggest using only enclosed shipping to protect your investment. �We use�Central Dispatch�and they ensure all carriers are licensed, insured and bonded.
We have sold and shipped vehicles all over the world, with happy customers in Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South America, and the Middle East, just to name a few. �We can assist with the transport to your home port anywhere in the world, as well as help with the required export/import paperwork. �We recommend the following import/export contacts:
•�Halmari, in Houston, TX @ 281-984-7235
•�Schumacher Global Transport�@ 1-800-599-0190
•�ADULTS ONLY�car shop in�Australia�(see website)
We specialize in:
1. Vintage trucks and 4x4's! Pinzgauer, Unimog, Defender, Bronco, Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ45 FJ55, International Scout, Jeep Willys, Dodge Power Wagon, Nissan Patrol, Ford Truck 4x4s, Chevy Truck 4x4s, NAPCO, Marmon Herrington, etc.
2. Vintage American Cruisers! Cadillac Biarritz, Chrysler, Lincoln Continental, Oldsmobile, Convertible, Mercury, DeSoto, Ford, Chevy Belair, etc. and;
3. Muscle cars! Camaro, Chevelle, Nova, Challenger, Charger, Corvette, Biscayne, Cobra, Torino, Mustang, AMX, Falcon, Demon, Dart, etc. and;
4. Eurpean Classics! Porsche, 356, Speedster, Mercedes Benz, Austin Healey, Austin Martin, Rolls Royce, Volkswagen Microbus, MG, etc....
We would love to meet you in person and encourage you to come see the vehicles before you buy! �If you cannot meet a salesman during business hours please call the main office, and one of the owners will meet you Monday through Saturday.
Due to our inventory size, we are unable to drive every vehicle for long distances. We also cannot guarantee that every gauge, light, option, function, etc., will work as it should. We do our best to inspect these vehicles in every detail, and note any imperfections in the advertisement.�PLEASE