- 350ci V8
- Turbo 350 automatic transmission
- Power steering
- 4 wheel power disc brakes
- Edelbrock intake manifold
- Edelbrock 1406 carburetor
- Edelbrock chrome air cleaner
- Aluminum valve covers
- Aluminum radiator
- HEI ignition with MSD wires
- New black vinyl upholstery
- Chevelle bucket seats
- Lokar floor shifter
- Tilt steering column
- New comfort grip steering wheel
- Sunpro gauge package
- Nice carpet, door panels, and headliner
- 2 speed electric wipers
- New gas tank
- Custom dual exhaust with chrome tips
- GM 10 bolt rear end
- New American Racing wheels
- Super straight body and paint
- Beautiful glass, chrome, and stainless
- Runs and drives absolutely outstanding!
Discounted shipping may apply! Free 3rd party inspections!
Trades considered – Financing Referrals!
*$150 Negotiated Document Fee on Each Vehicle
Indoor Showroom: 360-588-4378
Kelly’s cell phone : 425-281-1122
The Pick of the Day combines Chevrolet big-block power with classic American styling for a visually stunning custom creation built to perform on the street.
Talk about a case of deja vu! So here I am, clicking through the classified ads on ClassicCars.com, searching out my Pick of the Day.
Vintage cars with movie or celebrity history often sell for over-the-top prices, far more than they would without the connection to fame.
When the Chevrolet 201 rolled out in 1953, the car was considered to be the midrange model for Chevrolet and proved to be one of the best-selling Chevrolet models of the ’50’s.
“This 1955 Chevrolet 210 demonstrates why it’s always good to have a plan.
When I first tried driving, my father had a ’55 Chevy.