1970 Ford Mustang Fastback, fully restored. All-new interior, suspension, and more. Brand new Independent Front Suspension rack and pinion by Rod & Customs for better handling. Recently painted straight black with sliver racing stripes.
My grandfather purchased the car in 1974 and was the second owner. The car has never been in any accidents and the paint and parts are in excellent condition. It is not easy for me to let it go but I'm trying to finish school and will not be able to finish the project. All the car needs is a Motor, Transmission, and Drive Shaft. All the electrical is there and works, just needs to be plugged in.
If you're interested, please contact me 949-439-0105 I'm happy to provide more photos and answer any questions. Does not come with pictured motor.
*Front bumper, chrome and valance are included but not pictured.
- Independent Front Suspension by Rod & Custom Power Rack and Pinon, with upper and lower a-arm tubular sets, 11inch disc brakes, etc. . .
- Dakota Digital Gauges, (still have original gauges, perfect condition)
- Champion 3 row Radiator
- 9-inch rear axel, posi traction
- Lowering Leaf Springs
- Edelbrock rear shocks
- Hellwig rear sway bar
- Fully reupholstered black interior
- 17x9 American Thorq Thrust Rims
- Original chrome trimming with some new pieces, new bumpers/light bezels
- Entire car has been wrapped in sound deadening mats by Eastwood to prevent unwanted noise from coming into the car
- Original glass, except for the driver side window
- The list goes on. . .
(Receipts available for all parts)