Just arrived, an amazing Pro Street ready for strip or the
Sold new in St. Petersburg, Florida in 1983, it remained there until
brought to Michigan in 2007 as the 31K mile donor car for this build. Rust
& accident free, clean Autocheck report in hand.
Rarely do you see Pro Street car like this with perfect body & paint.
Excellent cosmetics and amazing drive train. Garage kept and pampered,
ready for its new owner... Be the star of the show...
High end dual stage repaint in factory Malibu Red Metallic. Original Taupe bucket
seat interior and roll cage. Original dash, new door panels, headliner, and carpet.
Ten point roll cage installed. The exterior & interior of this car is excellent.
The car is equipped with a Dart Pro 521 GM Bowtie block. Detail specs below.
TCI high performance Turbo 400 automatic with shift kit.
Tubbed rear end and all new suspension
Body has no rust or accident damage... the underside is as nice as the top !!!
Garage kept, pampered and serviced, this car could not be nicer.
This car has been refreshed, detailed and ready to drive or show.
COMPLETE HIGH END BUILD
RUST & ACCIDENT FREE FLORIDA CAR
• 100% straight, accident & rust free sheet metal
• Immaculate high end dual stage repaint in factory Malibu Red
• Mint new Taupe cloth & bucket seat interior & console
• Original dash, console, new headliner & carpet
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Dart Pro 521CID V-8 engine
• Aluminum heads and intake
• Quick Fuel system & carb
• MSD ignition - Hooker ceramic headers
• High flow water pump, cooling system, & alternator
• Custom Flowmaster 3 inch exhaust
• TCI Turbo 400 automatic transmission
• Power steering & brakes - tilt wheel
• Power windows & locks
• Power mirrors & hatch
• Tubular front sway bar, A- arms and coil strut suspension
• Narrowed Dana 60 rear end & wheelie bars
• Mickey Thompson tires and Centerline polished alloy wheels
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com