• 1999 Corvette coupe
• Stunning light pewter metallic exterior finish
• Beautiful black leather interior appointments
• 345 horse LS1 Corvette V8 power
• Four speed automatic transmission
• Limited slip rear axle with traction control
• Active handling system
• Power steering, brakes, windows, mirrors, & door locks
• Memory package - cruise control - tilt steering wheel
• Optional HUD ----- head up display
• Six way power sport seats with lumbar support
• Dual zone air conditioning - tinted window glass
• Fog lamps - luggage shade - rear window defogger
• Delco sound system with remote cd changer & Bose speakers
• Removable transparent roof panel
• Color keyed body side moldings
• High polished alloys with like new rubber
• Nicely detailed chassis & engine compartment (see photos)
• Freshly serviced & Pennsylvania safety inspected
• An exceptional Corvette that's ready to rippppppp!
C5s are considered by many to be the ultimate classic corvette driving experience. With outstanding performance, striking body lines, extra comfortable seating, maximum storage capacity & iconic hidden headlamps, it's easy to see why!
Stunning from every angle, this coupe is ready to turn heads & make knees go weak wherever you cruise!
Life is short ----- Enjoy your ride
Phone or write to make it happen
The Pick of the Day is a lavishly painted coupe done in the ’70s, a rare survivor that was ‘too cool to uncool’
While Luigi Chinetti’s racers were famously Ferraris, the Chevy sports car was run to provide ‘an American presence’
Pick of the Day was once part of the famed automotive Thrill Show
Fans of legendary Detroit iron admire Ares most recent project: a restomod 1964 Chevrolet C2 Corvette.
Fourth anniversary of catastrophe features now-restored ’62 model
Weekly roundup of museum news includes honors for Mullin car, Brass Era vehicles in motion, Model Ts in KC, Valentine’s Day events and more
Genovation plans to start deliveries of the GXE in 2019. With the money raised, the company plans to develop a more affordable electric sports car dubbed the G2.
This is the 14th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
He helped restore friend’s car in the ‘70s, and now is doing it again as the car owner