Shelby American 1999 Series 1, purchased new in 2004 from
Browning Oldsmobile storage, one owner, 100% garaged, one of ten
California smog legal. Many enhancements and fixes of original
manufacturing deficiencies including:
• Naturally aspirated 4.6L Northstar engine (4,000 miles), 440 bhp, 8000 rpm engine built by Alan Johnson of Cadillac Hot Rod Fabricators.
• Custom installed McLeod twin disc clutch.
• Delran/Aluminum suspension bushings (originals were rubber, these improve the suspension greatly)
• Customized Shelby American coil over shocks with added nitrogen reserves by Dynamic Suspensions (improve suspension)
• Roll bar by Shelby American
• Wheel bolt locks.
• Five point Simpson harnesses
• Fire extinguisher
• Lojack and Python GPS protection
• Series 1 cover by California Car Cover Co.
• Full second set of rims and tires, rims on the car are customized to fit standard commercially available tires
• Original 4.0L Aurora engine (17,000 miles) in excellent condition.
NOT PASSING CALIFORNIA SMOG, at the moment