This five passenger sedan is a low production 12 cylinder car
that was restored in the 1980's retaining most of its original
interior. It starts and runs well with a rebuilt motor in the
1980's It looks good and has minor paint defects. This vehicle has
been owned by the family since 1971 and we believe we are the 3rd
owners of the vehicle. The 2nd owner having driven the car from
1951 to 1971.
It has dual chrome horns, Doray driving lights, a radiator ornament, dual side mounts and metal side mount covers. There is a luggage rack and exterior trunk. There are V lens headlights and parking lights.
There are six older 7.00 x 17 Universal Tire Company wide white wall tires with metal stems on good red wire wheels with very good hub caps and trim rings. Tires were new in approximately 1984. The underside was refurbished but is now just driver quality.
The engine was repainted in the early 1980's, but as the
pictures show, now needs to be stripped down and repainted.
The doors open and close well. The original interior is still in good usable condition.
The Packard plate on the firewall shows the model number, but the dealership information was never stamped into it.