* Greg Jackson , (from Barrett Jackson), recently said to buy cars from the late 70's to the early 80's, especially Camaro's and Trans Am's, they are highly undervalued and the next segment of collector cars to dramatically increase in value.
* Absolutely Gorgeous Mayan Red Beauty !
* Car shows 44,000 on the odometer...
* Car was stored for 20 years before I got her !
* "Screaming Chicken" Emblem in perfect condition.
* Immaculate Black Velour Interior.
* 455 Big Block...400(ish)HP...runs fantastic !! rebuilt less than 10k miles ago.
* Mild Cam and MagnaFlow exhaust...Car sounds FANTASTIC !
* Built Turbo 400 Trans rebuilt less than 10k miles ago.
* Aluminium Four Core Radiator.
* RARE, Factory, Ice Cold A/C.
* Fantastic Alpine Stereo/CD/Smart Phone friendly.
* Factory 3.43 rear... Car tachs 2300 rpm at 70...approx. 17mpg combined...TONS and TONS of low end torque...(The best of both world's !)
* Power windows, Power Disc Brakes, Power Steering, Power Door Locks.
* T-Tops are excellent.
* This is a Beautiful car!!!
* A True Survivor Car !!
* The Value of these cars has been going straight up for years...could be a $60k+ car within 5 years.
Michael Fux IROC Collection on the docket at Mecum’s Kissimmee auction
William Leland III, the great-great nephew of Cadillac founder Henry Leland, ordered this 1979 Trans Am in 1978 after his father agreed to co-sign for the loan.
Imagine buying a new muscle car – something iconic and inherently cool – only to hardly ever drive it and leave it largely untouched.
When stuntman-turned-director Hal Needham was planning the film Smokey and the Bandit, he envisioned a low-budget B movie with a production cost of $1 million.
A true 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 (Lot #2049), this car has matching date codes, casting numbers and engine numbers.
The Pick of the Day is a stylish two-door loaded with personality
Some important insider tips for creating an effective ad for your vehicle
Pick of the Day driven less than 80,000 miles since new
Times of London reports American car collector wants to develop former British airbase into collector car showplace