Call or text Pete @ 678 858 5786
Inbound Nissan 300ZX ITS SCCA winning race car Turn key!
Go racing in a clean well maintained car for low bucks fast and fun
Here is a full description of the car - the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Strong Motor, stock per SCCA rules,
- Gear box - brand new built by Sam Neaves with all new bearings, synchros etc. 1 race on it. Spare gear box is also brand new built by Sam Neaves
- Clutch is stock and pretty new.
- Differential - factory LSD, gear ratio 3.700
- Coil over fronts - New Bilstein shocks 350 lb. springs. Heavy duty sway bar. Welded in camber plates. New wheel bearings
- Rear - 2-1/2" springs 400lb., New Bilstein shocks. Rear suspension is slotted to allow camber adjustment. Adjustable sway bar
- Brakes: New M/C plus a new spare. Pads are Hawk Blue (F) and Hawk black (R). Proportioning valve installed for the rears.
- The cage: SCCA legal with door bars protruding into the door to allow for door panel removal. Cage is overbuilt for added body rigidity
- Seat: Kirkey intermediate
- Right side net
- 2.5lb. extinguisher.
- FIA belts (1 or 2 yrs left)
- Fuel cell: Fuel Safe 22 gal cell - foam is in good shape. The cell has two facet LP pumps that pump in to a reservoir and then a HP pump that goes to the motor. The reservoir allows you to run very low fuel levels, great for Enduros
- Gauges for oil pressure and water temp.
- Toggle switch to replace the key switch
- Weight: GCR for this car is 2725 lbs and this car with me in it is about 2830
- Wheels: two sets of the wheels in the pics, including Hoosier/BFG tires, plus spare Nissan wheels.
- Body - T-top is welded in - have spare solid roof that can be installed
- Easy to drive car with neutral handling and lot's of power. Forgiving suspension. Fun ride always puts a grin on your face