• Attention collectors & C3 lovers
• Check out this untouched, 9,900 mile survivor
• The final year for this fabulous shark body style
• Properly stored indoors since new, this beauty features original paint, interior & powertrain. Even the tires are original & in excellent condition!
• Snow white exterior finish in excellent, unblemished condition
• Luxurious dark red cloth interior appointments that look & feel like new
• Fuel injected 350 cu in Corvette V8 power
• Factory air induction hood
• Four speed automatic transmission with overdrive
• Limited slip rear axle
• Power steering, brakes, windows, antenna & door locks
• Six way power driver's seat
• Factory air conditioning - tinted window glass
• OEM Delco sound system with AM-FM & cassette player
• Cruise control - tilt & telescopic leather wrapped steering wheel
• Remote control sport mirrors
• Electric rear window defogger
• Mirrored glass removable roof panels
• High polished alloys with original Goodyears
• Documents include original owner's manual, warranty booklet, sales brochure & window sticker copy
• Untouched engine compartment with most original components in place including the factory ram air intake & complete smog system (see photos)
• Excellent, untouched chassis & undercarriage with a beautiful frame, uncoated floor pans, original springs with tags, original shocks with stickers, original exhaust system, like new spare tire carrier, factory crayon markings & frame stencil (see photos)
• Absolutely stunning ----- ready for shows, judging & all the major awards
The last of the sharks & certainly one of the best survivors on the planet! They’re only original once, how many can be left? Don't miss this opportunity!
Life is short ----- Enjoy your ride
Phone or write to make it happen
Pick of the Day was once part of the famed automotive Thrill Show
Fans of legendary Detroit iron admire Ares most recent project: a restomod 1964 Chevrolet C2 Corvette.
Fourth anniversary of catastrophe features now-restored ’62 model
Weekly roundup of museum news includes honors for Mullin car, Brass Era vehicles in motion, Model Ts in KC, Valentine’s Day events and more
Genovation plans to start deliveries of the GXE in 2019. With the money raised, the company plans to develop a more affordable electric sports car dubbed the G2.
This is the 14th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
He helped restore friend’s car in the ‘70s, and now is doing it again as the car owner
The low-production LT1 models were renowned for exceptional performance and sharply balanced handling
The 2019 Corvette ZR1 unveiled earlier this month in Dubai has now been shown as a convertible. Chevrolet took the covers off the open-top car on Tuesday at a preview event for this week’s 2017 Los Angeles auto show, where the automaker also confirmed pricing. The ZR1 coupe will start at a very reasonable $119,995, while the