• Attention collectors, check out this incredible Corvette!
• The final year for this fabulous shark body style
• Just 5,900 original miles - presents nicer than new
• Very rare silver/dark claret factory two tone option (only1301 produced)
• Full body & hood accent color stripes
• Beautiful dark red leather interior appointments
• Fuel injected 350 cu in Corvette V8 power
• Factory air induction hood
• Four speed automatic transmission
• Limited slip rear axle
• Power steering, brakes, windows, antenna & door locks
• OEM Delco sound system with AM-FM tape player
• Six-way power driver's seat
• Factory air conditioning - tinted window glass
• Cruise control - tilt and telescopic leather wrapped steering wheel
• Power sport mirrors - rear window defogger
• Mirrored glass removable roof panels
• High polished alloys with like new Goodyears
• Fully documented with original bill of sale, registrations, window sticker, dealer invoice, owner's manual & showroom brochure (see photos)
• Nicely detailed engine compartment with most original components in place including the unique ram air intake & smog system (see photos)
• Excellent frame & undercarriage featuring original exhaust system, I.D.tags, crayon markings & beautiful floor pans (see photos)
• Museum quality ----- a fantastic opportunity to own a piece of Corvette history The last of the sharks, this Corvette is automotive jewelry
5,900 miles & nicer than new!
Life is short ---- enjoy your ride!
Phone or write to make it happen
Fourth anniversary of catastrophe features now-restored ’62 model
Weekly roundup of museum news includes honors for Mullin car, Brass Era vehicles in motion, Model Ts in KC, Valentine’s Day events and more
Genovation plans to start deliveries of the GXE in 2019. With the money raised, the company plans to develop a more affordable electric sports car dubbed the G2.
This is the 14th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
He helped restore friend’s car in the ‘70s, and now is doing it again as the car owner
The low-production LT1 models were renowned for exceptional performance and sharply balanced handling
The 2019 Corvette ZR1 unveiled earlier this month in Dubai has now been shown as a convertible. Chevrolet took the covers off the open-top car on Tuesday at a preview event for this week’s 2017 Los Angeles auto show, where the automaker also confirmed pricing. The ZR1 coupe will start at a very reasonable $119,995, while the
The Devilray combines the classic Corvette Stingray with modern technology and performance.
Steer that Stingray in style: ididit releases tilt floor shift column for 1969-76 Corvettes