• Attention collectors, check out this incredible Corvette!
• The final year for this fabulous shark body style
• Just 5,900 original miles - presents nicer than new
• Very rare silver/dark claret factory two tone option (only1301 produced)
• Full body & hood accent color stripes
• Beautiful dark red leather interior appointments
• Fuel injected 350 cu in Corvette V8 power
• Factory air induction hood
• Four speed automatic transmission
• Limited slip rear axle
• Power steering, brakes, windows, antenna & door locks
• OEM Delco sound system with AM-FM tape player
• Six-way power driver's seat
• Factory air conditioning - tinted window glass
• Cruise control - tilt and telescopic leather wrapped steering wheel
• Power sport mirrors - rear window defogger
• Mirrored glass removable roof panels
• High polished alloys with like new Goodyears
• Fully documented with original bill of sale, registrations, window sticker, dealer invoice, owner's manual & showroom brochure (see photos)
• Nicely detailed engine compartment with most original components in place including the unique ram air intake & smog system (see photos)
• Excellent frame & undercarriage featuring original exhaust system, I.D.tags, crayon markings & beautiful floor pans (see photos)
• Museum quality ----- a fantastic opportunity to own a piece of Corvette history The last of the sharks, this Corvette is automotive jewelry
5,900 miles & nicer than new!
Life is short ---- enjoy your ride!
Phone or write to make it happen
Chevy’s most powerful Corvette to date can really move
Grand prize includes a 1965 Sting Ray and 2018 Grand Sport
Eaton Detroit Spring offers re-temper and re-arch
The Pick of the Day has been made in the style of French-Deco show cars
The Pick of the Day is a lavishly painted coupe done in the ’70s, a rare survivor that was ‘too cool to uncool’
While Luigi Chinetti’s racers were famously Ferraris, the Chevy sports car was run to provide ‘an American presence’
Pick of the Day was once part of the famed automotive Thrill Show
Fans of legendary Detroit iron admire Ares most recent project: a restomod 1964 Chevrolet C2 Corvette.