Sold new to HR Baker of San Gabriel, California on April 23, 1979,
this beautiful car remained with HR until sold to Arizona Owner #2 in 2010.
We brought to Florida for a complete refresh and its new owner.
This car just received a brand new, dual stage repaint in the correct factory Cream.
This car has the Cream Luxury Group leather option, the highest level
leather interior and Tan landau roof. The California / Arizona sun had damaged
and dried out both the interior leather and vinyl top. Both were replaced to original.
Contrasting Gold dual pinstripe adds a nice touch.
Mint dash, door panels, carpet and door panels.
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 400 cubic inch
engine, 2BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR
SPECIAL 75TH ANNIVERSARY CAR - ONE OF 5,159
• 100% laser straight, rust free, accident free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in correct factory color
• Original Tan landau vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Beautiful new Cream Luxury Group interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 400 cubic inch V-8 engine & 2BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Excellent factory turbine wheels and brand new whitewall radial tires
• 33,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com
Shelby Legendary Cars and the Original Venice Crew team up to offer 1960s-based performance sports and racing cars
Three of the cars have celebrity provenance
Art college campus provides intimate showplace
The Pick of the Day is a high-performance runner with a stock appearance
Roborace tackled Goodwood’s famous hill climb with its self-driving electric race car, known as the Robocar
Provenance boosts bids as auction totals $37.36 million in sales
Some connected, some divided, but each impacted the American way of life
Polish artist pays homage to the country where he lived as a child of diplomats